Asking For Help In Scanlating This Manga Series

• Thread starter Deus_ex_Machina
  • Start date
D

Deus_ex_Machina

First Mate
Level
Hello everyone! Just want to ask if some of you know any manga scanlation groups that accepts manga translation request because there is this one manga I want to read in English but can't find it anywhere online. It would be great if you also understand Japanese and willing to volunteer to translate this manga. The manga I'm referring to is manga by Bako Hajime and this are the raw source/s in case you want to read it:

Thanks for reading! :)

gaklimited

gaklimited

Cook
Level
Hello everyone! Just want to ask if some of you know any manga scanlation groups that accepts manga translation request because there is this one manga I want to read in English but can't find it anywhere online. It would be great if you also understand Japanese and willing to volunteer to translate this manga. The manga I'm referring to is manga by Bako Hajime and this are the raw source/s in case you want to read it:

Thanks for reading! :)
Well, jaiminis box will do it for you if you fund the entire scanlation/editing process yourself by donating to them on demand.

D

Deus_ex_Machina

First Mate
Level
Well, jaiminis box will do it for you if you fund the entire scanlation/editing process yourself by donating to them on demand.
I've messaged them in their Facebook page of my manga suggestion/request but they still not replied to my message if they're interested in scanlating this manga in their future scanlation projects.