Download using JDownloader

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
JDownloader is a free download manager that makes downloading very easy. Download from
First of all make sure to get the silent Install as shown in screenshots. The one on their website ( ) is filled with adware, so make sure it says silent install before installing and install from only.

For the files u want to download, just select the link say gdrive link and copy it. The Clipboard Observer (which is on by default) would capture the folder in Linkgrabber section in JD and all files in it into a package. Then u download the package with all files in it. Simple ^^

Remember this works only if the link is public, JD won't work with files in your own gdrive account.

You must be registered for see images attach

Don't mind this next thing, if u don't understand. If u r downloading from Gdrive or Mega, the simple method mentioned above is all u need.
So... Advantage of JD is say a file has different hosts links (mega, zippyshare, keep2share, etc) adding the main link adds the file as a package. The package while downloading, JD chooses the hoster so u don't hv to worry to check every hoster. JD gets updated frequently and the plugins r updated for almost every hoster out there. It auto-extracts them too, even if they r in parts.

And many other things like adding premium acc, proxies, reconnect scripts, etc.
Using Add New links does a deeper scan, so say simple copying fails to capture, this one would definitely do the job.
It also handles captcha pretty good if u couple it with the browser extension from (no account is required for captcha solving).

Inshort, give it a try and using it will be more useful than me just explaining.

Zatch Bell

Zatch Bell

Cook
Level
JDownloader is a free download manager that makes downloading very easy. Download from
First of all make sure to get the silent Install as shown in screenshots. The one on their website ( ) is filled with adware, so make sure it says silent install before installing and install from only.

For the files u want to download, just select the link say gdrive link and copy it. The Clipboard Observer (which is on by default) would capture the folder in Linkgrabber section in JD and all files in it into a package. Then u download the package with all files in it. Simple ^^

Remember this works only if the link is public, JD won't work with files in your own gdrive account.

Don't mind this next thing, if u don't understand. If u r downloading from Gdrive or Mega, the simple method mentioned above is all u need.
So... Advantage of JD is say a file has different hosts links (mega, zippyshare, keep2share, etc) adding the main link adds the file as a package. The package while downloading, JD chooses the hoster so u don't hv to worry to check every hoster. JD gets updated frequently and the plugins r updated for almost every hoster out there. It auto-extracts them too, even if they r in parts.
And many other things like adding premium acc, proxies, reconnect scripts, etc

Inshort, give it a try and using it will be more useful than me just explaining.
Thanks for explanation.😊😊

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia

And many other things like adding premium acc, proxies, reconnect scripts, etc

well thnx for new info.

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
NEET Main Office
Wait. JDownloader is now fixed???? Didn't know that... 😅

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
Wait. JDownloader is now fixed???? Didn't know that...
What was the problem before? I hv been using it for abt 2.5 years now so I may not know abt it, if its from bfore.

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
i use cracked idm is that software ok ?
IDM ain't bad but its very limited and with constant update needing a crack, its a pain in the ass and risks malware every time u get a crack. I ditched it when I found JD, for a power user like me who downloads a lot, its perfect for me.

Another problem with IDM is, I don't know if it does anymore, that it used to capture the download link sent from server and if that expires u r shit out of luck. With JD atleast it saves the hoster link of the file and requests the server link every time, so it makes it easier to resume download even if links expire.

K

Kyouma449

Pirate
Level
India
IDM ain't bad but its very limited and with constant update needing a crack, its a pain in the ass and risks malware every time u get a crack. I ditched it when I found JD, for a power user like me who downloads a lot, its perfect for me.

Another problem with IDM is, I don't know if it does anymore, that it used to capture the download link sent from server and if that expires u r shit out of luck. With JD atleast it saves the hoster link of the file and requests the server link every time, so it makes it easier to resume download even if links expire.
yeah that crack is a big risk. no wonder i got a ransomware once because of it. but that link problem is not much of a problem since it saves url so that new download link can be otained easily if old ones expire. But don't we need cracks in JD ?

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
i got a ransomware once because of it
Sorry to hear that brother. That shit is scary when it encrypts some really imp files. Hope u recovered.
But don't we need cracks in JD ?
Nah, its free and constantly gets updated too. The way they make money is through donations and shitty adware-laiden setups on their main site (the one I mentioned above) which u bypass by getting the silent install which is a clean install.

K

Kyouma449

Pirate
Level
India
Sorry to hear that brother. That shit is scary when it encrypts some really imp files. Hope u recovered.

Nah, its free and constantly gets updated too. The way they make money is through donations and shitty adware-laiden setups on their main site (the one I mentioned above) which u bypass by getting the silent install which is a clean install.
Not Working.

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
Not Working.
Go to the download tab in
U should see the above screenshots there.
I edited the link for download in post too.

K

Kyouma449

Pirate
Level
India
Go to the download tab in
U should see the above screenshots there.
I edited the link for download in post too.
got it. it's really optimized.

Zatch Bell

Zatch Bell

Cook
Level

And many other things like adding premium acc, proxies, reconnect scripts, etc.
Using Add New links does a deeper scan, so say simple copying fails to capture, this one would definitely do the job.
It also handles captcha pretty good if u couple it with the browser extension from (no account is required for captcha solving)

This downloader is freaking good.I was using this from past 2 days and this do the same work which I have to do several time by clicking the video of g drive .

Zatch Bell

Zatch Bell

Cook
Level
If you want to batch download the g drive's folder without zipping and the most irritated not resumable link of zip(I have only 1.5 gb so you can relate this problem of downloading 2gb folder😆😆😆).so this is the best downloader for you.Thanks @Drew @Tsunayoshi

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
@Zatch Bell Thank u for the kind words ^^ And happy to help man 😁

The main reason I made this post was bcoz I saw many times users having a hard time downloading (Oh boy, I hv been there). So best is to make a post and direct them there instead of trying to explain and not making any sense.

CyberPhy

CyberPhy

Surgeon
Level
I keep getting "Download not possible at this time-wait or try with your google account"
but I can download it with chrome

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
I keep getting "Download not possible at this time-wait or try with your google account"
but I can download it with chrome
Thats a google drive quota error or smthing similar (google puts limits, JD can't really do much), in any case, u hv to make a copy of the file to ur own gdrive acc and then download it. Refer this
Now JD can't be used to download it as files r in ur own drive r private (JD can't handle those). U can either download it thru browser (if it works) or use software like backup sync by google or Raidrive ( ).

CyberPhy

CyberPhy

Surgeon
Level
Thats a google drive quota error or smthing similar (google puts limits, JD can't really do much), in any case, u hv to make a copy of the file to ur own gdrive acc and then download it. Refer this
Now JD can't be used to download it as files r in ur own drive r private (JD can't handle those). U can either download it thru browser (if it works) or use software like backup sync by google or Raidrive ( ).
i dont think its a quota problem because I can download it via chrome without being logged in

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
i dont think its a quota problem because I can download it via chrome without being logged in
Yes, but the solution if u wanna download it in batch is the same either way. JD shows the same error even for gdrive quota exceed so it can't do much either way.

CyberPhy

CyberPhy

Surgeon
Level
Yes, but the solution if u wanna download it in batch is the same either way. JD shows the same error even for gdrive quota exceed so it can't do much either way.
I dont really understand I can download it in chrome, that should mean the download quota has not been exceeded, right?