Not open for further replies.
dedsec

dedsec

not dead yet
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Level
Awards
I have a few downloads of inactive animekaizoku encoders with dead links... I can also encode basic stuff with mkvtoolnix. How could I help? Just one doubt though: any gui application for converting h.264 to h.265 files?
Just post the full list in the dead links section in one post (if you haven't already)
I'll check if they are present on our servers and reupload from there if possible.
If not, you can share the ones on mega.

Mkvtoolnix is not a tool for encoding lol. It is used to mux tracks. It's a very helpful tool but it's real power lies in mkvmerge, the commandline version. It can be used to operate on batches and automate things like we have done. I don't know how you can help tho.

As for 'converting' x264 to x265, this means a change of codec, for which you will have to re encode the whole thing. Even if you do so, it's gonna be pointless as encoding from low bitrates will give crappier results and mess up the quality real bad. Fyi, there is nothing wrong with x264. Quality and compatibility wise, x264 is better.

gaklimited

gaklimited

Cook
Level
Just post the full list in the dead links section in one post (if you haven't already)
I'll check if they are present on our servers and reupload from there if possible.
If not, you can share the ones on mega.

Mkvtoolnix is not a tool for encoding lol. It is used to mux tracks. It's a very helpful tool but it's real power lies in mkvmerge, the commandline version. It can be used to operate on batches and automate things like we have done. I don't know how you can help tho.

As for 'converting' x264 to x265, this means a change of codec, for which you will have to re encode the whole thing. Even if you do so, it's gonna be pointless as encoding from low bitrates will give crappier results and mess up the quality real bad. Fyi, there is nothing wrong with x264. Quality and compatibility wise, x264 is better.
damn... i basically have it kinda distributed among all the discus comments throughout the site... I'll find those and put it in a post.

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level
damn... i basically have it kinda distributed among all the discus comments throughout the site... I'll find those and put it in a post.
when you reply, pls check how many times you clicked the post button

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level
i wasn't trying to spam, that was purely accidental, i'm really sorry.
Yeah dont mind it, happens to everyone.

and this isnt a strict forum anyways, i just pointed it out in case you missed it

D

Disidius

Pirate
Level
Hey hows it going I'm only asking because i have and your site lacks 1080p gundam goodness and was wondering if i can share my encodes. Here is the list

Mobile Fighter G Gundam [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-49] < [xPearse]
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-25] < [THORA] not include s2
Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-43] < [Anon] i forget who
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-13] < [OZC]
Mobile Suit Gundam 0087 Zeta [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-50] < [OZC]
Mobile Suit Gundam 0096 Unicorn [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-7] < [Coalgirls]
Mobile Suit Gundam Turn-A Gundam [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-50] < [EG]
Mobile Suit Gundam Victory [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-51] < [NAOKI-Raws] vid from them... timing and fitting for subs done by me
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-49] < [OZC]
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-46] < [Anon] i forget who

Mobile Suit Gundam F91 [1080p] [Dual Audio] < [EG]

Also im busy usally so i wont have the time to watch links and stuff so if you want i can upload and pm links and you can do what you would like with the encodes.

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level
Hey hows it going I'm only asking because i have and your site lacks 1080p gundam goodness and was wondering if i can share my encodes. Here is the list

Mobile Fighter G Gundam [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-49] < [xPearse]
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-25] < [THORA] not include s2
Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-43] < [Anon] i forget who
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-13] < [OZC]
Mobile Suit Gundam 0087 Zeta [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-50] < [OZC]
Mobile Suit Gundam 0096 Unicorn [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-7] < [Coalgirls]
Mobile Suit Gundam Turn-A Gundam [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-50] < [EG]
Mobile Suit Gundam Victory [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-51] < [NAOKI-Raws] vid from them... timing and fitting for subs done by me
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing [1080p] [Dual Audio] [EP 1-49] < [OZC]
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ [1080p] [Eng Sub] [EP 1-46] < [Anon] i forget who

Mobile Suit Gundam F91 [1080p] [Dual Audio] < [EG]

Also im busy usally so i wont have the time to watch links and stuff so if you want i can upload and pm links and you can do what you would like with the encodes.
Hi,

The files you mentioned are "sources" that we encode from,
At kaizoku we encode those sources to smaller ones.

We already have the sources and access to private trackers.
They are just not encoded atm.

But thanks for your help.

D

Disidius

Pirate
Level
Hi,

The files you mentioned are "sources" that we encode from,
At kaizoku we encode those sources to smaller ones.

We already have the sources and access to private trackers.
They are just not encoded atm.

But thanks for your help.
I may have been misunderstood, I'm saying i have re-encoded all these into files between 200mb-300mb sizes.

Here is a side project im playing with.
[Beatrice][Disidius] Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 01 (1).mkv - 213mb 1080p dual audio

You'll find the KEY in a conversation i started with you i assume it is a pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level
I may have been misunderstood, I'm saying i have re-encoded all these into files between 200mb-300mb sizes.

Here is a side project im playing with.
[Beatrice][Disidius] Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 01 (1).mkv - 213mb 1080p dual audio

You'll find the KEY in a conversation i started with you i assume it is a pm.
Oh, my bad for thinking they were sources.

However, we are not adding encodes of anyone to the main site who isnt in the core group.

But you are free to create a mega thread and post encodes there.
If they get good comments we will invite you to give an interview to join over.

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level
Hi I wish to join pirates!
I think I need to close this thread, cause atm we have enough members in the core chat, and all our servers are full and crowded even ..

So I think we need to hold back on letting any more members join ..for now.

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
Level
I think I need to close this thread, cause atm we have enough members in the core chat, and all our servers are full and crowded even ..

So I think we need to hold back on letting any more members join ..for now.
Agreed,anyways you know this you forgot to lock this thread again.So I did that for you.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.