Sorry for not introducing myself!

Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Pirate
Level
Germany
Hello everybody!

My name's Cierra, I'm currently 21 years old and an art-student in Germany, nice to meet you!

I love reading books and watching anime. At the time of writing, I'm stuck with the Novel "Classroom of the Elite" Vol. 4 in English and Vol. 9 in Japanese. As you just red, I'm studying several languages as well. I was born in Germany, so I write and type German fluently, but I also love English and Japanese! I currently have reached Level N3 in Japanese and Level C1 in English, but only if I try really hard.. I often do mistakes and my way of speaking sort of... repeats itself -structurwise-. And I also get really really nervous whenever I have to speak to people face-to-face, so sometimes I also express myself by drawing or writing on my notebook.......... gaaaah I'm really the worst... /ᐠ≗ᆽ≗ᐟ \

You could say I'm trash IRL and more livery on the internet. Reminds me of the anime "Recovery of an MMO junky"... (am I pitying myself now...?)

Anyway...

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ! I'll be in your care.

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
Welcome and nice to make ur acquaintance ^^

I write and type German fluently, but I also love English and Japanese! I currently have reached Level N3 in Japanese and Level C1 in English
Thats pretty impressive actually, my knowledge of Jap comes from Anime only 😝 I don't know German but would like to learn it someday.
I often do mistakes and my way of speaking sort of... repeats itself -structurwise-. And I also get really really nervous whenever I have to speak to people face-to-face, so sometimes I also express myself by drawing or writing on my notebook..........
gaaaah I'm really the worst... /ᐠ≗ᆽ≗ᐟ \
You could say I'm trash IRL and more livery on the internet.
I think its alright as long as what u want to express comes across. So dont be too hard on yourself. Everybody makes mistakes.

And this reminds me, I hv heard so much abt MMO junky and Classroom of Elite, now I gotta watch as soon as I get some free time.

Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Pirate
Level
Germany
x33
It's a tough way, but I really want to live in Japan for a longer period. Since I don't have any extraordinary skills, getting along with the country and language as well as doing my best all the time is my only way to go! even though I slack off quite often if I'm honest ...... (T^T)

gotta watch as soon as I get some free time
And please do so! I can recommend both the anime as well as the books. And Classroom of the Elite has awwsome Novels as well. චᆽච