ReEncode Needed A Little Princess Sara 480p Eng Sub

King Kuuga

King Kuuga

Pirate
Level
Post Title: A Little Princess Sara 480p Eng Sub

Url :

Encoder : RizonX

Issue : Any motion after the keyframe starts to distort and produce visual artifacts. The subtitles are unaffected, but it negatively impacts the viewing experience. Thinking that it might just be an issue with the first episode, I downloaded the second as well and it affects that too, so I'm assuming it affects the whole show. I also tried playing the episodes in both MPC-HC and VLC, and they output it the same way so I assume the distortion is encoded into the raw video. Although the videos are in .mkv format, the subs seem to be hardcoded in, so I can't extract the scripts and try them on different raws.
You must be registered for see images attach

Demon Alpha

Demon Alpha

Demonic Trap Editor
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Level
Yes the subs are Hard coded since that was the only available subs from our sources as for the distortion i assume its because the encodes are bit starved, but then again i cannot confirm this without looking at the source

W

wisperer

Pirate
Level
Hello. I am currently Running a project to OCR the subtitles for this show. So far I have 8 episodes done. I'm uploading them re timed to the french 1080 bd Raws currently available. Some assistance with this project would be nice. I have no issue with sharing the OCRd subs, I just want some help with proofreading.