Add an option to "Google Drive Batch Link" folder of videos again

K

koti

Civilian
Level
Hi,

I'm missing this feature, back in the day you guys post the gdrive link folder of episodes for batch option, but now its in ZIP file, For others(like me) I really like that option because Im downloading & watching anime on my phone, I just hope you guys can add an option to download batch episodes with videos not only in ZIP file.

Thank You Very Much

Zatch Bell

Zatch Bell

Surgeon
Level
Hi,

I'm missing this feature, back in the day you guys post the gdrive link folder of episodes for batch option, but now its in ZIP file, For others(like me) I really like that option because Im downloading & watching anime on my phone, I just hope you guys can add an option to download batch episodes with videos not only in ZIP file.

Thank You Very Much
Maybe they also donot want it in zip file but they have no choice because I can tell that they are storing their files in share drive from which folder cannot be share so they share individual file one by one.If they some how get a hand on edu drive then it is not a problem any more.If you have one then please give it to them.

K

koti

Civilian
Level
Maybe they also donot want it in zip file but they have no choice because I can tell that they are storing their files in share drive from which folder cannot be share so they share individual file one by one.If they some how get a hand on edu drive then it is not a problem any more.If you have one then please give it to them.
Ohh, I see, sorry but I dont have an edu acc., I know how to get unlimited Team Drive(Shared Drive), but you cannot change admin settings like "sharing with non members".

Zatch Bell

Zatch Bell

Surgeon
Level
Ohh, I see, sorry but I dont have an edu acc., I know how to get unlimited Team Drive(Shared Drive), but you cannot change admin settings like "sharing with non members".
Really thats goods so can you make a post about it in this forum so that anybody can get it and also use it ,if you want .Don't take it as bad.Thank you:)

Zatch Bell

Zatch Bell

Surgeon
Level
@koti san please consider this post if you are facing problem(it is only for phone)