• All of Kaizoku, Kayo, and forum will undergo a planned server upgrade - during this time the forum itself will be closed for any visitor and no updates will be made to either of the websites.

Kindly do not panic when you are not able to access the board, you may join our Discord, Telegram or E-mail us in case you require and assistance. 

We don't have a specific date right now but we will keep you posted as soon as we have any.

All About Libraries And Drive Access And To Keep Forum Running

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
Donator Access is a forum upgrade that allows you access all of the anime (old and new) from partner sites that joined in with us - Completely bypassing any sort of ads or shorteners, for good!

What sites are covered?
AnimeKaizoku
AnimeKayo

What does it cover?
Code:
It covers all anime content that is there and will be there in coming time. - some sites also include wallpapers, ost, and other stuff.
How to get access?
Code:
You can reply here saying you want to access and further details will be given to you over a private message.
Rich (BB code):
 - 20$   - 10$ An Edu - Drive account with Unlimited Storage - 10$
Note: All amounts are in USD

What else does this cover?

Code:
The Donator Access comes with the following
Celestial Dragon Usergroup
Higher Priority on anime requests
Respect ++
Our thanks for helping with server costs
Access to all our content over gdrive for the site you want.
How do I increase my comfort of downloading over google drive?
Code:
I'm gonna cover this in another sub-thread - for that visit this thread
How to Live Stream Anime with Donator Plan? - MyAnime.Space

How long does this last?

Code:
Lifetime, but please follow the rules that will be sent to pm.
When I say lifetime - I mean as long as we can run this.
Already have an account, Can you upload all your encodes to my Mega/Drive?

Sure thing. If you are a donator - we can upload the content for you where ever you wish as a dump.

Have some suggestions regarding this?

Reply here, we are always happy to listen to you or reach out to me if you are introverted.

Have some concerns regarding this?

Reply here or reach out to me via a private message and feel free to ask any questions and we will clarify.

Having trouble downloading?
Reach out to me via a private message and I'll help ya out.

Reply to this thread here saying that you want to access and i will drop you the information in a private message.

Side note: Please do NOT bug the Donators/World Nobles for any side access - even if you are not able to donate and want to have access, reach out to me - we can work something out.

This is not an earning program for us, this (plus some shitty popads) are what keep the servers running.

Last edited:
ShadoWxShinigamI

ShadoWxShinigamI

Civilian
Awards
I am interested in becoming a donor. Where should i be paying?

P

Pohivanuzu

Pirate
Awards
Interested in becoming a donor. Would like to know how n amount

SnakeA1040

SnakeA1040

Pirate
Awards
I want the donator access. Do tell me its requirements.

lemoncalamitous

lemoncalamitous

Civilian
Awards
Hi, I am also interested in donating, for ad-free downloads. Please give info on donation. Thanks!

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
Hi, I am also interested in donating, for ad-free downloads. Please give info on donation. Thanks!
Check Messages.

Note: For future donators - we will be retiring this thread and adding a payment gateway here on forum.