Anime Series You've Watched So Far?

How Many Anime Series Have You Watched So Far?

• Less than 50 "Meh"

• Around 50 to 100 "Amateur"

• Around 100 to 200 "You don't have GF right?"

• Around 200 to 500 "Are u freakin' kidding Me"

• Its over 500 "GOD Level"

• Over 1350!!!! "Sawada Kun Level"

Results are only viewable after voting.

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
in my entire 20 years of existence.. i've watch lots of anime... perhaps totaling more than three thousand different series.. watching everyday at an average of 12 hours/daily.. i've watch the bests, the worsts... even anime's where i can say WTF!! ... nearly all known anime's i've already watched... now i wanted more from the creators.. :love::love::love: i started watching on kissanime but got my account there banned because of multiple logins... :ROFLMAO: .. my fault.. then i went here and continue.. It is as if I was living life for my hobby.. :coffee: here's a tea..

*also, i once have GF* but decided anime is better than someone like her.. :giggle: no offense to her.. she's living her life at her best right now..

LordGrim9987

Lustful Loli
Surgeon
in my entire 20 years of existence.. i've watch lots of anime... perhaps totaling more than three thousand different series.. watching everyday at an average of 12 hours/daily.. i've watch the bests, the worsts... even anime's where i can say WTF!! ... nearly all known anime's i've already watched... now i wanted more from the creators.. :love::love::love: i started watching on kissanime but got my account there banned because of multiple logins... :ROFLMAO: .. my fault.. then i went here and continue.. It is as if I was living life for my hobby.. :coffee: here's a tea..

*also, i once have GF* but decided anime is better than someone like her.. :giggle: no offense to her.. she's living her life at her best right now..
man u rock

LordGrim9987

Lustful Loli
Surgeon

but don't u have to study in college (considering ur age)? how do u get so much time to watch anime?

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
but don't u have to study in college (considering ur age)? how do u get so much time to watch anime?
i did... after university i got sick for two years so i just watch anime now as i'm not allowed to do anything crazy that would make me die early... I went to university.. studied BS Math & BS Social Studies then BS Teacher Education Major in English.. You could call i'm an insane person.. and i still haven't found a course that would fit my preferences so i keep on graduating then having money i don't have anything to spend with.. i went to university when I was 16.. :) since here in the Philippines, we were once using a six year of elementary and four year high school... then university.. :)

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
also there's a week-end class here on the Philippines that'd allow you to go to school only on Saturday and Sunday.. :) then take all Unit you want for college with a limit of 85 unit per semester.. then graduate as if nothing happened... as long as you passed everything then you're good to go. :)

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
u lucky, here you've to attend high school till 18 or 17 years(unless ur an exceptional super genius)
there was a classmate of mine who's supper genius who skipped grade 3 then went to grade six.. >_< i was astonished that time but after a while i don't care.. even the one girlfriend i mentioned went to the same university as me and same year level at the age of 14.. she is good in arts.. i was 16 when we started dating.. :) :ROFLMAO:

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
haha.. yeah.. this year the graph is going down... i also wonder why.. :coffee::unsure: since january i think i've only watch atleast 30 series.. ... normally 30 series should be two months.. also lots of new series are kinda ***********boring********** or perhaps i've already watch similar series.. :ROFLMAO: