Animes that make you regret watching it.

Zatch Bell

Zatch Bell

Surgeon
Level
For me it is

Sildjinn

Sildjinn

Cook
Level
Usually I drop an anime before I regret watching it. But for me... Rune Soldier.

To this day I don't know why I finished it.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Usually I drop an anime before I regret watching it. But for me... Rune Soldier.

To this day I don't know why I finished it.
i also do so; drop before regretting

kilalalala

kilalalala

Pirate
Level
Neverlands
When your life is fucked due to anime: "All of them" but I'll still proudly continue watching!!

Zatch Bell

Zatch Bell

Surgeon
Level
Actually some time I fall in trap and reget to watch it,I wait if any important twist or mystery will prevail but nothing happens at last I waste my time 😅

Last edited:
Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Gunner
Level
Fushimi-ku
You really drop anime when they get really serious and dark? I couldn't live with this... I would kill myself, like - I would be extremely curious if the anime might end well. (which is not the case in most ... cases I know...)

I just finished Magical Girl Site - and OH BOII let me tell ya - episode 9 was so freakin' frustrating for the protagonist, I almost punched my monitor (jokin'). But at the end they won. So good ending at least. xd

Sildjinn

Sildjinn

Cook
Level
You really drop anime when they get really serious and dark? I couldn't live with this... I would kill myself, like - I would be extremely curious if the anime might end well. (which is not the case in most ... cases I know...)

I just finished Magical Girl Site - and OH BOII let me tell ya - episode 9 was so freakin' frustrating for the protagonist, I almost punched my monitor (jokin'). But at the end they won. So good ending at least. xd
I personally haven't dropped very many anime, and of those I have, never is the reason "because it was dark". On the contrary, I think if an anime is capable of being actually dark or serious, then it would probably capture my attention. I like dark anime, I like lots of other anime too, though.

Now, anime that try to be dark and fail, that's a different matter.

If I had watched 9 episodes of an anime, I would most likely finish it. Even if I didn't really like the show.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
I personally haven't dropped very many anime, and of those I have, never is the reason "because it was dark". On the contrary, I think if an anime is capable of being actually dark or serious, then it would probably capture my attention. I like dark anime, I like lots of other anime too, though.

Now, anime that try to be dark and fail, that's a different matter.

If I had watched 9 episodes of an anime, I would most likely finish it. Even if I didn't really like the show.
yeah, exactly; d ones i drop r harem or drama; dark shows r my fav

Amibahlu

Amibahlu

Pirate
Level
I usually see the rating in Bunch of Sites before watching anime, So I can't think of the animes which I regret to watch (at the moment), But let me tell you I regret watching the filler episodes which has nothing at all to do with the story Plot. I'll Post the Anime If I feel Its a waste of time, plot or Money

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
I usually see the rating in Bunch of Sites before watching anime, So I can't think of the animes which I regret to watch (at the moment), But let me tell you I regret watching the filler episodes which has nothing at all to do with the story Plot. I'll Post the Anime If I feel Its a waste of time, plot or Money
naisu desu