any annoying thing that some author did/ kept doing that really pissed you off and made you drop a good series?

JoshSpark077

JoshSpark077

Joshika
World Nobles
Level
Awards
SA
Probably way Ryohgo Narita wrote this one character izaya in durarara!! He just keeps taking over the show and it just seems like he's controlling the universe when he's supposed to be a secondary character and all the other characters are clueless

Sildjinn

Sildjinn

Surgeon
Level
Something that made me drop a "good" series you say... Truly good shows don't have such things. Alas, quality is highly subjective, so I thought DRRR was amazing.

To answer your question: I have dropped very few shows personally, but if there was something that did it for me, it'd be bad writing. The symptoms are varied, shallow motives, hand wave-y explanations, awkward interactions, and the feeling of being contrived are only a few examples.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Probably way Ryohgo Narita wrote this one character izaya in durarara!! He just keeps taking over the show and it just seems like he's controlling the universe when he's supposed to be a secondary character and all the other characters are clueless
FYI, Izaya is the primary villain, not a secondary character

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Something that made me drop a "good" series you say... Truly good shows don't have such things. Alas, quality is highly subjective, so I thought DRRR was amazing.

To answer your question: I have dropped very few shows personally, but if there was something that did it for me, it'd be bad writing. The symptoms are varied, shallow motives, hand wave-y explanations, awkward interactions, and the feeling of being contrived are only a few examples.
agreed

Also, if you have the patience to watch the whole Durarara franchise and understand, then you'll realise it's a very good anime