Armed Blue Gunvolt Ova 720p Dub X265

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

I am taking this request @Janajyoti but the torrent you provided is dead.Can you provide some other link which is still active or if not then wait as I will wait for the seeder to seed this torrent.
Once I have source file with me I will post it on the site in a day as it is a single ova.

Janajyoti

Janajyoti

Captain
LV

I am taking this request @Janajyoti but the torrent you provided is dead.Can you provide some other link which is still active or if not then wait as I will wait for the seeder to seed this torrent.
Once I have source file with me I will post it on the site in a day as it is a single ova.
torrent download high speed in Seedr, any update on pokemon 1st season & 2 short movie

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

torrent download high speed in Seedr, any update on pokemon 1st season & 2 short movie
Hey @Janajyoti
I am doing Pokemon episodes and I think I will post season 1 by next week and about Pokemon short movie that you requested I already uploaded that on the site
Check this post https://myanime.space/threads/pikac...o-pikachu-dub-bdrip-720p-x265.4663/#post-8086
Also If you want other Pokemon short movies then I am not going do them as I only found them in 360p or 480p resoluton and I wanted to them in 720p. But if you do find some good source for it feel free to post the links here on the forum and PM me.

Janajyoti

Janajyoti

Captain
LV

Hey @Janajyoti
Also If you want other Pokemon short movies then I am not going do them as I only found them in 360p or 480p resoluton and I wanted to them in 720p. But if you do find some good source for it feel free to post the links here on the forum and PM me.
I cant find any good source, but some streaming site ( , , ) got 720p HD

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

Nah don't be bothered with them.Probably someone will realese them when these short movies will get a proper release.

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

Links for the anime

Cheerzy!