Asian Dramas and Movies

Zatch Bell

Zatch Bell

Cook
Level
I actually am already there. But I am actually looking for mobile-friendly files. HEVC or something along that path of low-sized managed quality encodes. And AvistaZ being a PT has it's rules and I don't have mind-blowing storage or internet speeds to keep torrents active till they are out of H&R. There's a possibility of some groups coming up for HEVC encodes for asian shows soon. There are about 3 guys on snahp forum who are already providing encoded kdramas. But they just started and there aren't many titles. (I prefer only 1080p btw, or at the least 720p but nothing less). Pahe is an option but... they use abr encoding and it's not something that's acceptable for me. So I guess I'll use pahe's drama encodes only in desperate times.

Oh no no. Atleast not at the moment. Those kind attract a lot of attention and spells even more troubling days. So I am not up for it yet. I lack a lot of skills honestly, I can barely even keep up to a lot of stuff let alone server management, security and stuff.

Almost all the files are from AvistaZ private tracker. Some are hardsubbed encodes from forums around because I was too lazy to make space and grab those huge rips from AvistaZ.

Oho. I have these in my watchlist too. Was going to start Kingdom (haven't watched S1 yet) and that's right when my account went down 😭 That account was responsible for many things including drama drive management and also Kayo Backup and Donators access updates. Will have to work on getting this back up soon. Else more disaster incoming for us at Kayo.

Oh definitely.
By the way, I use google drive file stream to directly watch drama and anime from my drive instead of downloading and watching. And it actually consumes less data than the actual filesize. :)

I honestly don't know much myself. I just learnt a lot about anime resources very recently. Let's all hold each other's backs and we will be good to roll. 😙

PM -> Private Message.
Start a conversation with me and send me your email address and I will add you to the Drama Drive. Also, you don't need to have space on your system to gain access to the drive. You can stream content from it through raidrive (gmail account) or gdfs (edu account).
Yeahhhhh....😄😄😄

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
So I guess I'll use pahe's drama encodes only in desperate times.
Broooo, completely with u there.
There are about 3 guys on snahp forum
Ooooh, gotta check 'em out then ^^
Oh no no. Atleast not at the moment. Those kind attract a lot of attention and spells even more troubling days. So I am not up for it yet. I lack a lot of skills honestly, I can barely even keep up to a lot of stuff let alone server management, security and stuff.
Hey man, no worries completely understandable.

I will share here if I find anything in future ^^