Black Clover 1080p BD Dual HEVC

Adarsh

World Nobles
Nope. Nothing of that sort. And even if we do make one, I don't think it will be good. It will need to be manually updated each time something happes or someone takes up something, and everyone will lose interest eventually and a dead group/channel is inevitable.

We are open to suggestions though. Who knows what suggestion might change the complete flow of time.
hmmm, I was going to ask about this

As for Dual Audio, I am going to be doing it. Already have the stage set-up for the show.
which source are you planning to use for this. There's a DVK one that has released till Ep 110 and there's BDMV that's available till 75 only.
Also which fansub group is best for HxH btw.

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
which source are you planning to use for this
CTR. The USBD is available till episode 99 at the moment. And Catar has all of it. So I will just use that. As for DVK, it's JPBD + AdultSwim English audio.
A 1080p encode is in progress by DarkLord. I will simply use his encode to add dual audio episodes till new USBD Boxes are released and replace them gradually.

Adarsh

World Nobles
I will simply use his encode to add dual audio episodes till new USBD Boxes are released and replace them gradually.
Umm, I am confused about this part. So basically you will encode till 99 from USBD and afterwards you will mux the eng audio from web sources with darklord encodes, right??

But why? I mean why not just put a not on the post that rest of the episodes will follow as per the USBD releases?? Just like Black clover, why the double work??

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Umm, I am confused about this part. So basically you will encode till 99 from USBD and afterwards you will mux the eng audio from web sources with darklord encodes, right??
Yes. Encode USBD episodes till 99. And I won't be using Darklord's encode for making remaining duals. Instead, I will simply be linking to Animan's 1080p encode. He did 1080p dual audio encodes of HxH (on nyaa he goes by RD164, though he is kinda retired now, just hanging around for complex tasks, you can say, he is our wildcard for good stuff). So, less effort, more happiness.

But why? I mean why not just put a not on the post that rest of the episodes will follow as per the USBD releases?? Just like Black clover, why the double work??
Well, people are 'impatient' you see. It will be more than a year (maybe 2) for complete HxH to be out of BD. And people, being people, will eventually ask to do the BD + eng web audio at some point. And since I already have the 1080p ready, thanks to Animan, it is kinda effortless for me.

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
So what r u currently working on Senpai, restoring old files or creating new ones :rolleyes: :D
I want to completely empty the dead link section posts that are available. I wish to see it empty once. So I am working on it. Encodes are ready (1080p ones), just the dual audio making work remaining. And I have no idea why the request section is still locked.

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Umm u r talking about what here :rolleyes::rolleyes: You already posted Hunter. Remember ?? :ROFLMAO:
HxH is ezpz.. Hatsukoi monster, tada-kun these anime were all done manually too. But these are not mainstream anime and no proper sources are available for these anime. So, I regard them as energy-taxing since I have to manually check sync of each episodes cuz sometimes there are different delays and audio shifts in-between the episode. Man... such a pain. Should have backed them up back then..

different delays and audio shifts in-between the episode
I know about this and have done this once, just once, its like the worst thing to do on this earth :ROFLMAO:

Should have backed them up back then..
Yeah. I know Mega sucks and nowadays uploaders don't prefer Mega bcoz of download limiters and all but its always good to have file on both GD and Mega. Btw you know about Multcloud, Right?? You can always sync between both of them from GD to Mega and vice versa. It has a limit of 50 Gb per month but multiple accounts will do.

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Totally. And the takedowns on MEGA are now more intense than it was some months ago.
download limiters
I don't think that's a problem at all. A little one-time effort, and it's taken care for a long time, both upload and download. Can't share any more detail about it, sorry.
Personally, I don't like it. The current setup is way better than multcloud. A bit of programming + creativity, it's all settled. Too bad I suck at programming. Despite being a CS student, I have zero programming knowledge.