Digital Manga (cbz)

Apognwsi

Araragi koyomi's Alter Ego
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Does anyone knows any good site to download digital Manga (CBZ), english translated and preferably NOT a torrent site? Thanks in advance! =)

monkey d luffy

Saiseiya
Saiseiya
Does anyone knows any good site to download digital Manga (CBZ), english translated and preferably NOT a torrent site? Thanks in advance! =)
Hai Apognwsi, I am a moderator for animekayo, though we post manga, most of them are from scalation group. I only know torrent sites for digital mostly nyaa. But we do take requests of all kinds including games and manga. Feel free to drop one.
Have a good day:-cheer3-:

Tsunayoshi

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
Hai Apognwsi, I am a moderator for animekayo, though we post manga, most of them are from scalation group. I only know torrent sites for digital mostly nyaa. But we do take requests of all kinds including games and manga. Feel free to drop one.
Upgraded User group - added Moderator access to Kayo's sections.

asp

Civilian
Civilian
Hello,

How do I send manga requests to the animekayo admin? Do I just send you a PM, @monkey d luffy?

Thanks.

jhonanand

Civilian
Civilian
You could always try VPN and torrent. By the way nyaa is a good site for anime and manga, both RAW and english translated manga and anime are there with a huge collection.:):)