DL

Dl

Civilian
Beli
17b
I like to know how to encode anime like you guys do, if isn't any trouble can I get someone's help or a guide. It will be great to learn this and be able to help as well.

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Beli
75b
I like to know how to encode anime like you guys do, if isn't any trouble can I get someone's help or a guide. It will be great to learn this and be able to help as well.
Welcome,
If you are a techie or a console user then i recommend
Else i recommend something like Handbrake or Staxrip, Hybrid etc are good GUI encoders.

Encoding settings vary encoder to encoder and anime to anime - thats more a intuitive value here.
I would suggest that you start by knowing the tool instead.

Regards

Dl

Civilian
Beli
17b
thanks any idea or tips were you'll be able to get the anime codes so later encode it.

Dl

Civilian
Beli
17b
Welcome,
If you are a techie or a console user then i recommend
Else i recommend something like Handbrake or Staxrip, Hybrid etc are good GUI encoders.

Encoding settings vary encoder to encoder and anime to anime - thats more a intuitive value here.
I would suggest that you start by knowing the tool instead.

Regards
thanks any idea or tips were you'll be able to get the anime codes so later encode it.

monkey d luffy

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Beli
47b
I suggest sticking with handbrake. First take a 30 second video choose one setting, then change other setting and compare them. So it is a trail and error method. When you feel like you got a good balance between the size and quality keep that settings and encode whole video or series. After doing that several times you get a hang of it and you will know what to set to get the video you desire. Note that handbrake doesn't have filters, so any errors in videos can't be corrected.
After getting little experience you can go to staxrip which has filters like sharpening, denoise etc. To reduce the errors.
First you need to do a lot of reading though, I mean a lot.