Other dororo-BD 1080p-ENG sub

_Shuraragi_San_

_Shuraragi_San_

Pirate
Level
Issue : The link is not opening. it's un-clickable.
I've been waiting for it to be resolved for a long time. Please resolve it as soon as you can. I think everyone has this issue with the Dororo encode, i never got this problem with any other encodes.
It will be great if you can fix it soon. Thank you.

Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Gunner
Level
Fushimi-ku
@Tsunayoshi <- Administrator for animekaizoku, tagged just in case he didn't notice.

Short analysis for Tsuna (I have nothing to do here at the moment so why not.)

Inspecting the page it seems like the whole content container is stuck in the slideshow object. At least when I compare the page with a normal-working one. If I inspect the Download-button at the dororo-page it highlights me this object:

<div class="post-content-slideshow" id="post-slideshow-id-0" style="min-height: auto;"></div>

where other pages direct me to the correct object:

<div class="main-content tie-col-md-8 tie-col-xs-12" role="main"> ----> <td colspan="2" class="downloadbutton" id="99-0" onclick="DDL99('0', 1)">

The download button itself does exist in the dororo-page, but the whole content block is non-clickable.

To be honest, I don't remember (or paid attention to) what I did but I was able to trigger the download event after all. Unfortunately I though Tsuna already corrected this error so I refreshed the page... back to the beginning...

I'll keep looking. Maybe I can reproduce whatever I did before.

I hope this is helpful somehow. I'm not a software engineer but I think I have a basic knowledge to how to analyze a website or use the development tools. :D

~Cierra

Last edited:
Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Gunner
Level
Fushimi-ku
Why didn't I realize this earlier... I'm so f*cking stupid....... Sorry.

@Star platinum - here's a temporary solution.

(I use Chrome and Chromium Edge.)

• Go to the page
  • Right click on the download button
  • "Inspect [website]" or something (last option)
-> this will show you the source code of the page and will highlight the object. If not, scroll through it until you find the following codeblock:

"<div class="tie-slick-slider slick-initialized slick-slider slick-dotted" role="toolbar" style="display: block;">…</div>"

• Right click on that object
  • Delete

Tadaaa - now the whole content container is usable again.

Hope this works fine.

~Cierra

_Shuraragi_San_

_Shuraragi_San_

Pirate
Level

• Go to the page
-> this will show you the source code of the page and will highlight the object. If not, scroll through it until you find the following codeblock:

"<div class="tie-slick-slider slick-initialized slick-slider slick-dotted" role="toolbar" style="display: block;">…</div>"

• Delete

Hope this works fine.

~Cierra
Thank you very much. i am noob when it comes to stuff like this, I was waiting for like 2 months for this to be resolved. Once again, thanks.

Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Gunner
Level
Fushimi-ku
Haha, don't worry, as I said I'm not a software engineer myself. I just find myself often trying stuff out and found this solution by accident. xD

But glad it works now! :D

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level

• Go to the page

• Delete

Hope this works fine.

~Cierra
Tbh thats not a solution.
I think we broke the code doing some "stuff".
Passed this thread to the core, someone will respond back with an update.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
u don't need to be a software developer to be able to edit HTML code. @Cierra Kobayoshi
also, Tsuna chan is a very good web developer if he created these entire sites(kayo, myanimespace, kaizoku) by himself

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level
Tsuna chan is a very good web developer if he created these entire sites(kayo, myanimespace, kaizoku) by himself
I am not a dev at all, just saying.
I google here and there and ask around. (all of this isnt rocket science)

Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Gunner
Level
Fushimi-ku
u don't need to be a software developer to be able to edit HTML code. @Cierra Kobayoshi
Hidoi desu ... ( T^T)

But I know what you mean. It's just a bit exciting for me since I have no clue about this stuff at all. I mean yes, HTML might be simple but still, I kinda feel happy to be able to help where I have no experience myself. Like "Thinking out of the box" or "Grow out of yourself".

Tbh thats not a solution.
Well at least you can download the content you want until you refresh the page.

WAS MY HELP REALLY SO BAD? ( Q^Q )

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level
Hidoi desu ... ( T^T)

But I know what you mean. It's just a bit exciting for me since I have no clue about this stuff at all. I mean yes, HTML might be simple but still, I kinda feel happy to be able to help where I have no experience myself. Like "Thinking out of the box" or "Grow out of yourself".

Its fixed btw.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Hidoi desu ... ( T^T)

no no, ur help wasn't bad at all😅; just saying that u don't hv to be a software developer to hv HTML skills