dragon ball 480p dual audio

Post Title:

Url :

Encoder :

Issue : Dead link

Cool

Btw as the link was down i went searching for Dragon Ball myself online to keep me busy and then found Dragon Ball in [720x536, English Sub/English/Japanese Audio, x265] also with Mega links. ( not mine btw )

So thats a bit better then the 480p on the kaizoku site (Kaizoku only has the 480p now for the original DB)

Where can we post these to contribute or is it not recommened to take other peoples higher p?

Anyway here are the links for the 720x536 episodes if you can use them (same uploads different link):

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Cool

Btw as the link was down i went searching for Dragon Ball myself online to keep me busy and then found Dragon Ball in [720x536, English Sub/English/Japanese Audio, x265] also with Mega links. ( not mine btw )

So thats a bit better then the 480p on the kaizoku site (Kaizoku only has the 480p now for the original DB)

Where can we post these to contribute or is it not recommened to take other peoples higher p?

Anyway here are the links for the 720x536 episodes if you can use them (same uploads different link):

You are free to post links

But Kaizoku and Kayo self encodes the content we post - generally that is why it takes so much time
As we self encode, we dont accept links from users.

Should a user self encode - they can maybe pitch in to join and then post ( if approved )