• All of Kaizoku, Kayo, and forum will undergo a planned server upgrade - during this time the forum itself will be closed for any visitor and no updates will be made to either of the websites.

Kindly do not panic when you are not able to access the board, you may join our Discord, Telegram or E-mail us in case you require and assistance. 

We don't have a specific date right now but we will keep you posted as soon as we have any.

Even if you are not looking for encoders, I would like to become an encoder

Win8Error

Win8Error

World Nobles
Hello to all operators,

yes I have read the post by expressly mentioned that at this time no encoder to be searched.

However, I would like to collect the experience as it is for a large warez forum to encode.

I have been using Handbrake for years.

My PC has the following components:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: 4x16GB DDR4 2933MHz CL14
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi)
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 (not relevant because I always encode via the CPU because there are smaller files compared to GPU encoding)
SSD: 512GB Samsung 970 Pro M.2
HDD: 12TB Seagate IronWolf Pro

My internet connection is 400MBit / s in the download and 50MBit / s in the upload.

Should it not be possible it would be nice if anyone could at least tell me how to get the BluRay ISOs so that I can encode myself animes.

greetings :)

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
Awards
NEET Main Office
Should it not be possible it would be nice if anyone could at least tell me how to get the BluRay ISOs so that I can encode myself animes.
BD ISOs are a little bit rare because of the file size.. one of the best option is to go to nyaa, search the anime you want, find the BD version with the largest file size..

probably some encoders can suggest site where you can find those extra-large ISOs.. 🤔 😅

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
I missed this thread entirely
Im just gonna watch this entire forum with email alerts now.
Hello to all operators,

yes I have read the post by expressly mentioned that at this time no encoder to be searched.

However, I would like to collect the experience as it is for a large warez forum to encode.

I have been using Handbrake for years.

My PC has the following components:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: 4x16GB DDR4 2933MHz CL14
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi)
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 (not relevant because I always encode via the CPU because there are smaller files compared to GPU encoding)
SSD: 512GB Samsung 970 Pro M.2
HDD: 12TB Seagate IronWolf Pro

My internet connection is 400MBit / s in the download and 50MBit / s in the upload.

greetings :)
Nice rig,
You can get fine sources from nyaa.si
or you can get into private trackers like animetorents ( worst choice tbh ) - animebytes ( this is nice but hard to get into ).

Win8Error

Win8Error

World Nobles
I missed this thread entirely
Im just gonna watch this entire forum with email alerts now.

Nice rig,
You can get fine sources from nyaa.si
or you can get into private trackers like animetorents ( worst choice tbh ) - animebytes ( this is nice but hard to get into ).
Thx for the response.

How i get in animebytes? The registration is currently closed.

Is there a specific time window when the registration is reopened?

Or are there other tricks to get in there?

(I do not know anyone who is registered on AnimeBytes)

Greetings

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
How i get in animebytes? The registration is currently closed.
Someone needs to invite you in, or you need to keep a watch when they open signups.

Is there a specific time window when the registration is reopened?
There is, but im not very familiar in those as encoding or source gathering isnt my folder.

Or are there other tricks to get in there?
Maybe look around reddit, ive even seen ppl willing to pay 100$ to get in there, but the thing is. if x invites y and y doesnt keep up with the rules, the hammer will fall on both x and y

So ppl generally dont try to risk this on unknown users.

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
Awards
NEET Main Office
Maybe look around reddit, ive even seen ppl willing to pay 100$ to get in there, but the thing is. if x invites y and y doesnt keep up with the rules, the hammer will fall on both x and y

like math huh. 😅 ✌ like insurance 😅

Win8Error

Win8Error

World Nobles
Someone needs to invite you in, or you need to keep a watch when they open signups.

There is, but im not very familiar in those as encoding or source gathering isnt my folder.

Yes, I will keep an eye on AnimeBytes. :)

I do not pay money to any dubious guys. Do not worry!

Greetings