Favourite Manga Reading Website?

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
isn't mangadex the site where 90% of the scanlators put up their work to upload?

T

TeJay

World Nobles
Level
Awards
pointed to Kiss Manga as a source(Seems the most reliable out of the options, others had some missing chapters) is my goto.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
pointed to Kiss Manga as a source(Seems the most reliable out of the options, others had some missing chapters) is my goto.
kissmanga is a manga reading website, not the submission one

T

TeJay

World Nobles
Level
Awards
kissmanga is a manga reading website, not the submission one
I don't understand what you mean? Tachiyomi is an android app which can be setup to pull content from other reading sites such as KissMange and MangaRock
You must be registered for see medias

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level
I second this, as soon as mangarock dies ( and it already is, i notice a lot less updated there now ) - kissmanga is a good fallback.

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
NEET Main Office
I second this, as soon as mangarock dies ( and it already is, i notice a lot less updated there now ) - kissmanga is a good fallback.
Yep. But I got in contact with some of it's devs and they say MangaRock is still up but has server troubles these past few weeks. Also, they're in the middle of fixing some bugs that make the Definitive app not showing updates on real time and some "unable to auto-update" stuffs. They also have to fix the bugs in Favorites Tab where it won't automatically update the section even if there are already new chapters available. BUGS everywhere.

Tachiyomi is nailing it tho'. Also I saw a discussion about transferring MangaRock to other devs and one of the parts they're considering is integrating MangaRock directly to Tachiyomi? not sure tho', coz the participating MangaRock dev in the chat is still not verified legit MangaRock dev... lol

gaklimited

gaklimited

Cook
Level
Manga Rock is ded now... I was a premium user for 3 years, so I didn't need to worry about cancer ads. It was great and it was the means through which I binged most of the manga I've ever read. Now that it's dead, I've just stopped reading manga as much. Tachiyomi isn't doing it for me... it's not comfortable to binge read on. But I still have 64gb of manga downloaded on my Micromax tablet which doesn't work without always having the charger connected and the screen is a dim 720p panel, but if I ever get back to reading manga instead of Steam, I'll definitely still be faithful to my Mangarock library. But for anime, even though I now have streaming services, I'll still always download BD collections of the best anime to my hard disk from AnimeKaizoku ; )