Games

Which of the following games have you played?

• Grand Theft Auto

• Call of Duty

• Counter Strike

• Bioshock

• Battlefield

• Hitman

• Crysis

• Borderlands

• Far Cry

• Need For Speed

• Halo

• Assassin's Creed

• Civilisaton

• Command & Conquer

• Wolfenstein

• The Witcher

• Fallout

• The Elder Scrolls

• Titanfall

• Dishonored

Results are only viewable after voting.
nofear

nofear

Staff member
Level
India
Just wondering if you weebs have played any games in your miserable life?

I have listed as many as I could, which came to my mind.
There are many more I couldn't add since the maximum number of poll choices is limited.

Do mention any good ones not on the list, or any mindblowing ones like the Bioshock series, or even any weird ones.

I know Doki Doki Literature Club was excellent, so do mention any other Visual Novels as well, since that is the only one I have played.

P.S. If you have a list, then please do share, if you don't mind :-cheer2-:

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
I hvnt played any VN but i have played all the games u mentioned ^^. I see u like a mix of FPS, RTS, RPG, Stealth and Action-adventure types, kinda like me :D. The list covers most of the popular titles. Its been a while since I played these, I started again when I picked up some new titles. Apart from these HALF-LIFE obviously, long live Lord GabeN. The Batman games are good, the new God of War is awesome, Dark Souls series, Bloodborne, Medal of Honor (this aint bad too), Max Payne, Portal, Mass Effect, Age of Empires :p, Age of Mythology, Doom (the newest one is dope), Prince of Persia, Final Fantasy, Shadow of Colossus, Horizon Zero Dawn, Gears of War, Metal Gear and many more I dont recall now. I dont hv a list, I am just writing as I remember ^^. I hv a PC (really old) and a laptop, one friend has PS4, other has Xbox :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaneki

Kaneki

Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
Like @drew007 I haven't played any VN but I have played most of the games you listed and these are some games which i have played but isn't listed are Resident Evil 4,5,6,7 (Didn't like 5,6 but 7 was scary),Life is strange,Tombraider,Just Cause 2,Deadpool,Devil may Cry 4 and 5,Max Payne 3,Crysis Series,Prince of Persia,Mass Effect,Outlast (Best horror game you can play even if you have a Low Spec PC),Team Fortress,,Dead Space,Castlevania,Mafia,Sniper Ghost Warrior,Bully,Batman Arkham City,Splinter Cell and The Last of Us (played with a friend as i don't have a play station)

mad scientist

mad scientist

Staff member
Level
Not a big fan of games bcz of my lengthy commute.I played prince of persia and max payne,league of legends

TensaZangetsu

TensaZangetsu

Manifested Zanpakutō Spirit
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
The Inner-World of Ichigo Kurosaki
Just wondering if you weebs have played any games in your miserable life?

I have listed as many as I could, which came to my mind.
There are many more I couldn't add since the maximum number of poll choices is limited.

Do mention any good ones not on the list, or any mindblowing ones like the Bioshock series, or even any weird ones.

I know Doki Doki Literature Club was excellent, so do mention any other Visual Novels as well, since that is the only one I have played.

P.S. If you have a list, then please do share, if you don't mind :-cheer2-:
Hey there I'm a great fan of PC games.There are so many mindblowing games out there that you have missed out!!!!!some of them are:

Max Payne 3
Castkevania Lords of shadow(1,2)(2 being better)
Devil May Cry
Sleeping Dogs
Batman(Arkham-Asylum,City,Origins)
Batman the telltale series(episodes are still airing)
Watch Dogs
Spider man(3,web of shadows,amazing spider man 1-2)
FIFA
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist
Tomb Raider
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Saints Row 3 a.k.a Saints row the third
Naruto Series.

Well,these are what I can remember at the moment.Enjoy!!!:-victory-:

nofear

nofear

Staff member
Level
India
HOLY SHIT, I forgot the LEGENDARY MAX PAYNE. :-wow2-::-wow2-::-wow2-:And no I'm not talking about Max Payne 3.:-meh-: It's Max Payne 1 and 2 that were simply fantastic:-wow1-::-wow2-::-wow1-:

Few others I couldn't mention:
Age of Empires
Batman Arkham series
Saints Row
Metal Gear Solid
God of War
Doom
Half Life
Splinter Cell
Just Cause
Prince of Persia
Spider-man
FIFA
Paladins
Team fortress
Fortnite
PUBG
Roadrash
and ofc, DOTA :-sweating-:

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
Outlast (Best horror game you can play
Definitely, man thats one scary game. (Forgot abt that :p)

and ofc, DOTA
Don't forget League of Legends (lie even if u hvnt played :D), its fans might get triggered :D I remember some ppl getting into argument on which is better, Jesus H Christ, give it a break guys. Fans can be too sensitive sometimes, its just insane.

LoliKiller

LoliKiller

The Loli Who Kills
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Level
Unknown
Try Euphoria or Bible Black VNs. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Joking. Don't actually try it unless you want to.
P.S. It's hentai

Apognwsi

Apognwsi

Failed Manga Author Wannabe Trying At Light Novels
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Level
Awards
Most of them (if not all) +++ many other. Started my gaming life very early. I was a beta tester for a while also. In Steam only, i have at least 750+ games. (no, no, haven't played all of them of course). :p

TensaZangetsu

TensaZangetsu

Manifested Zanpakutō Spirit
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
The Inner-World of Ichigo Kurosaki
Most of them (if not all) +++ many other. Started my gaming life very early. I was a beta tester for a while also. In Steam only, i have at least 750+ games. (no, no, haven't played all of them of course). :p
Have you played "The Witcher 3"?If you haven't then you don't know what you are missing...If you love PC games,you should definitely try it.

mad scientist

mad scientist

Staff member
Level
All hail gaming king!!!!:-shock1-::-shock2-:.I couldn't even dream of playing that many

Apognwsi

Apognwsi

Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Level
Awards
Have you played "The Witcher 3"?If you haven't then you don't know what you are missing...If you love PC games,you should definitely try it.
I haven't played the series yet. Started with Witcher 1, but the controls seemed complicated. Everyone was reccomending a controler so i played for 2-3 hours and then stopped. It was back when my GPU was old and i couldn't run it smoothly also. But i will give it a try eventualy! :)

Apognwsi

Apognwsi

Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Level
Awards
All hail gaming king!!!!:-shock1-::-shock2-:.I couldn't even dream of playing that many
Nah, not even close... Most of them i haven't finished... Others i played for 2-5 hours to just try them. Usualy i'm mostly into "point n' click adventure game or Jrpg (Final Fantasy <3)

mad scientist

mad scientist

Staff member
Level
Nah, not even close... Most of them i haven't finished... Others i played for 2-5 hours to just try them. Usualy i'm mostly into "point n' click adventure game or Jrpg (Final Fantasy <3)
I like the games which doesn't need much time to spend and fun while playing.

Apognwsi

Apognwsi

Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Level
Awards
I can recommend a short game which is a comedy/parody and i found it absolutely brilliant and hillarious: The Stanley Parable.
That is if you are into narrative games.

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
I can recommend a short game which is a comedy/parody and i found it absolutely brilliant and hillarious: The Stanley Parable.
That is one awesome game ^^

Apognwsi

Apognwsi

Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Level
Awards
That is one awesome game ^^
there is also another one after that from the same creator, narrative one but, kind of drama called:
With a plot twist in the end! :)

mad scientist

mad scientist

Staff member
Level
I love narrative games.Now I hyped up to play this.Thanks for the suggestion.

Apognwsi

Apognwsi

Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Level
Awards
No problem! Anytime :)