Good day to you all - AnimeKayo locked out!?

E

EFTC

Pirate
Awards
Good day to you all,

Can anyone kindly help me out? I registered an account in Anime Kayo website and when I try logging into the account using the password and e-mail I was taken to a page that say I have been locked out (wordfence website) I did not receive any e-mail verification whatsoever.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Marshall

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Awards
AnimeKayo
have been locked out (wordfence website) I did not receive any e-mail verification whatsoever.
That's happening randomly.
There are 2 more possibilities.
1) You are either using a VPN
2) Your IP has been marked as bad by others.

E

EFTC

Pirate
Awards
Hello all,

Thank you very much for your replies.

The anime I am trying to download is here:

Hope this helps troubleshooting as it is still not working today.

Thanks in advance.

Marshall

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Awards
AnimeKayo
Hello all,

Thank you very much for your replies.

The anime I am trying to download is here:

Hope this helps troubleshooting as it is still not working today.

Thanks in advance.
Hi. About the no download link issue, it has been addressed now. And also, the login system has been tweaked a bit to take care of lockout (don't know if it is working as intended yet though).

E

EFTC

Pirate
Awards
Hurray.. I finally got it to work.

Now I just have to wait 24 h so Google won't flag the file as "too many downloads".

Thank you ALL for your help. Much appreciated.

Marshall

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Awards
AnimeKayo
Now I just have to wait 24 h so Google won't flag the file as "too many downloads".
That could be a little problem. Actually, you are better off making a copy of the file to your drive and download it from there instead of waiting a day for the file to unlock.
The counter seems to be clocking down randomly or with very small number of downloads each time the file unlocks for download.

E

EFTC

Pirate
Awards
That could be a little problem. Actually, you are better off making a copy of the file to your drive and download it from there instead of waiting a day for the file to unlock.
The counter seems to be clocking down randomly or with very small number of downloads each time the file unlocks for download.
I didn't know you can do that. I shall look into this.

Once again, thank you all for your help.

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
I wanted to type "isnt a kayo staff"

shet