Hello

V

Vasken

Civilian
Awards
Hi, im not new to anime but after watching Evangelion a few weeks ago im diving deep into it. The anime from my childhood was Slayers (i was kinda surprised it wasnt available for download, thinking of making a request thread) and recently i have watched Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion and i must say, they where incredible. Short and powerful. Im looking for more stuff like that, deep charachters, consequences, 90's style or something like that. I will check your recommendations if you have any. Right now im watching JoJo, and it's good so far (Im in Stardust Crusaders Part A). Thanks for reading.

TensaZangetsu

TensaZangetsu

Manifested Zanpakutō Spirit
Staff member
Saiseiya
Hi, im not new to anime but after watching Evangelion a few weeks ago im diving deep into it. The anime from my childhood was Slayers (i was kinda surprised it wasnt available for download, thinking of making a request thread) and recently i have watched Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion and i must say, they where incredible. Short and powerful. Im looking for more stuff like that, deep charachters, consequences, 90's style or something like that. I will check your recommendations if you have any. Right now im watching JoJo, and it's good so far (Im in Stardust Crusaders Part A). Thanks for reading.
Hey there, welcome to our community.

...If you want anime recommendations or wanna discuss some stuff ,then you can start a thread under My Anime Space → Anime Discussions ...here : Anime Discussions

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
The anime from my childhood was Slayers
Provide us the myanimelist url of this particular anime.

For further suggestions and discussions, you should take this to a new thread in Anime Discussions
That should get you started.