TensaZangetsu

Manifested Zanpakutō Spirit
Staff member
Curator
LV

Hellsing doesn't exist above 480p.
480p DA is already available at AnimeKaizoku :
@dedsec ,can you confirm this???

...Marking this thread as fulfilled request fttb.

imsask13

imsask13

Pirate
LV

Well, Monster doesn't exist above 480 too, yet we've 720p of it. So maybe worth a try?

TensaZangetsu

TensaZangetsu

Staff member
Curator
LV

Well, Monster doesn't exist above 480 too, yet we've 720p of it. So maybe worth a try?
Wut??? where is a 720p of Monster???🤔 and even if it does exist somewhere, it must be an upscale...and upscales are shit.
Moreover, I'm not an encoder.I'm just a mod, so it isn't really my call...let an encoder put forward his thoughts.

imsask13

imsask13

Pirate
LV

Wut??? where is a 720p of Monster???🤔 and even if it does exist somewhere, it must be an upscale...and upscales are shit.
Moreover, I'm not an encoder.I'm just a mod, so it isn't really my call...let an encoder put forward his thoughts.
Well since you asked, here it is
Idk whether it's an upscale or not tho, but looks pretty good while viewing tho & ofc not shit.

TensaZangetsu

TensaZangetsu

Staff member
Curator
LV

Well since you asked, here it is
Idk whether it's an upscale or not tho, but looks pretty good while viewing tho & ofc not shit.
The request sections of AnimeKaizoku and AnimeKayo have been merged, so if it's available at Kayo,then this thread would have been closed in the end after all.

dedsec

dedsec

not dead yet
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
LV

Awards
ouch. an upscale. that hurts.

the problem with upscales is not that its stupid or that it totally goes against the idea of size efficient encodes.
the real issue here is that its done solely for clickbait. i mean what's the point of 720p if it looks worse than 480p?
and you know what? people will gladly watch that upscale because for them, higher res = better quality.

but yeah what can i do about it, just as far as possible i will avoid doing upscaled encodes.