I make my first appearance. I'm probably too self conscious.

Sildjinn

Sildjinn

Pirate
Level
Can't say I remember exactly how long I've been using these websites. Probably 2-3 years ago I set out to find a source of anime on the internet, long story short I ended up finding animekaizoku. Now at this point in time I'm practically dependent on these web sites for consistent sources of quality anime downloads.

Introduce myself, huh?
I don't like revealing too mugh about myself in general. I watch and enjoy anime. Although I dislike many of the anime fans I've actually met, I do hope sometimes that I'd be able to discuss stuff like that with other people. I've read a very small number of manga, and fewer light novels. Though I have some for the sake of having the source material of some of my favorite shows.

I play a less standard selection of video games compared to the majority of people, and have been known to use sarcasm.
I am also told by other people that I am a talented pianist and musician.

I am new on this particular site, and I don't participate in forums very often, so I'm overly conservative about posting anything anywhere. Case in point, I would like to make a few general inquiries about the encoding process, but have no idea, even after reading some suff on the forums, where that would be appropriate.

I might just hang around this site for a while, and I am open to people attempting to talk to me, though my ability to respond might be sporadic.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Can't say I remember exactly how long I've been using these websites. Probably 2-3 years ago I set out to find a source of anime on the internet, long story short I ended up finding animekaizoku. Now at this point in time I'm practically dependent on these web sites for consistent sources of quality anime downloads.

Introduce myself, huh?
I don't like revealing too mugh about myself in general. I watch and enjoy anime. Although I dislike many of the anime fans I've actually met, I do hope sometimes that I'd be able to discuss stuff like that with other people. I've read a very small number of manga, and fewer light novels. Though I have some for the sake of having the source material of some of my favorite shows.

I play a less standard selection of video games compared to the majority of people, and have been known to use sarcasm.
I am also told by other people that I am a talented pianist and musician.

I am new on this particular site, and I don't participate in forums very often, so I'm overly conservative about posting anything anywhere. Case in point, I would like to make a few general inquiries about the encoding process, but have no idea, even after reading some suff on the forums, where that would be appropriate.

I might just hang around this site for a while, and I am open to people attempting to talk to me, though my ability to respond might be sporadic.
You don't need to be shy about posting new threads. Just read the rules of the respective forum sections b4 posting new threads. The rules are generally in the top of the respective forum sections on the top as sticky threads. As for learning about the encoding process, you can dm some of the active encoders here, or can create a new thread for such.
well hv a good time here 😇👍

Sildjinn

Sildjinn

Pirate
Level
You don't need to be shy about posting new threads. Just read the rules of the respective forum sections b4 posting new threads. The rules are generally in the top of the respective forum sections on the top as sticky threads. As for learning about the encoding process, you can dm some of the active encoders here, or can create a new thread for such.
well hv a good time here 😇👍
Well cool, thanks for the info.