Yukina Renarty

Yukina Renarty

Pirate
Level
Resolution
720p
Audio Format
Dual Audio
I can't find this ANYWHERE!! It has been years since the dual audio got released. If you can't do it, please let me know. But this would be THE BEST EVER, if you guys could do this one.
MyAnimeList:
AniDB:

Marshall

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Level
AnimeKayo
There was no dub released for the anime you listed/mentioned.
But the other versions of the same anime do have dubs released for them.
They are
1)
2)
Both the seasons have BD available and dubs too. So dual audio encodes can be made for them.
But for the one you mentioned above ( ) there is no dub, hence no dual audio encode.

Yukina Renarty

Yukina Renarty

Pirate
Level
There was no dub released for the anime you listed/mentioned.
But the other versions of the same anime do have dubs released for them.
They are
1)
2)
Both the seasons have BD available and dubs too. So dual audio encodes can be made for them.
But for the one you mentioned above ( ) there is no dub, hence no dual audio encode.
There actually was a dub release. It hasn't been posted on the internet at all and I can't figure out why. I can confirm it has a dub because I have watched it on a stream that a fellow fan streamed. Again I'm not sure why the dub hasn't been released online at all. I also saw the trailer for the dub on youtube and it released over a year ago.
You must be registered for see medias
Again, I have no idea why it hasn't appeared a online at all. I really wish I knew why. If it's no possible, I'm sorry...

Marshall

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Level
AnimeKayo
Again, I have no idea why it hasn't appeared a online at all. I really wish I knew why. If it's no possible, I'm sorry...
You are absolutely right. There has been a dual audio BluRay release and I still haven't found a single BD Rip or a BDMV anywhere that I have access to. I don't have access to some well-known private trackers though, so that's where I won't be able to verify. Let's see what we can get for this.

Yukina Renarty

Yukina Renarty

Pirate
Level
I know this is late but Katsugeki has finally shown up on the internet finally for viewing, hope this help! ^^