Other List of shows that do not have batches or have batches but not separate from single ep downloads

• Thread starter VestedStorm6108
  • Start date
VestedStorm6108

VestedStorm6108

Pirate
LV

Last edited:
Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
LV

Awards
Narnia
@Cierra Kobayoshi Is Drew or WhenMarkers available, or still out of service?

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
LV

Awards
Narnia
Unlike Kayo, Kaizoku has separate download links for episodes so that if someone reports one, it doesn't affect the whole drive. And seperate download links also helps mitigate the quota exceed problem a bit.

Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Staff member
LV

@Cierra Kobayoshi Is Drew or WhenMarkers available, or still out of service?
Drew is still busy with his exams. Better not bother him with these things. WhenMarkers seem to be busy as well... at least I haven't heard from him for a while...

Unlike Kayo, Kaizoku has separate download links for episodes so that if someone reports one, it doesn't affect the whole drive. And seperate download links also helps mitigate the quota exceed problem a bit.
Good point, but there was no response from our admins yet. Just to make sure.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
LV

Awards
Narnia
Drew is still busy with his exams. Better not bother him with these things. WhenMarkers seem to be busy as well... at least I haven't heard from him for a while...

Good point, but there was no response from our admins yet. Just to make sure.
WhenMarkers is a college teacher, he'll be busy, now that unis have reopened; As for Drew, he has been giving tests pretty long now 🤨

Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Staff member
LV

WhenMarkers is a teaacher?!? :OOOOOOOOOOO

Drew has been busy with all kinds of study stuff. I don't judge him. It is what it is...