Other Mahoutsukai no Yome - 1080p - Dual audio

Eden

Eden

Pirate
Level
Ummm, so basically . . this is not a big problem or encode request uwu!

The dual audio format for mshoutsukai no yume has audio issue, I guess it happened while u were encoding the video

Here's what happened when I downloaded and played episode 1 on vlc player, I wanted to change the audio to English but it was already set on default as English audio but it was playing Japanese audio, and when I switched it to Japanese audio it plays English audio 😂. . . It kinda ticks me off can ya pls fix that

PS: ik this is not a big issue, I still can watch the video. . But it kinda feels weird whenever I try to change the audio owo

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
Ngl, I thought I missed some special or OVA when I saw the title xD. Edited.

This would go into issues and dead link so I am moving this. Encoders do things in batch and sometimes mistakes happen.
That being said, not sure if and when this will be fixed, but if u don't wanna wait I can tell u how u can fix that yourself.

Eden

Eden

Pirate
Level
Ngl, I thought I missed some special or OVA when I saw the title xD. Edited.

This would go into issues and dead link so I am moving this. Encoders do things in batch and sometimes mistakes happen.
That being said, not sure if and when this will be fixed, but if u don't wanna wait I can tell u how u can fix that yourself.

Oh sorry about that, I didn't knew where to post this problem uwu!!

Sure I would like to Know if you don't mind :)

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
If u could confirm that its from Kaizoku, I will edit that in the top thread.

Oh sorry about that, I didn't knew where to post this problem uwu!!
No worries ^^

Sure I would like to Know if you don't mind
U can use a software called (portable is fine if u dont wanna install).
There is a nice interface which u can use to change the language, which track is default and their order too. Just drag n drop files to edit.

If u wanna do it in batch that is all of them together, then in the below File.txt :
1. Change the path of mkvpropedit to where u are keeping Mkvtoolnix (mkvpropedit comes with Mkvtoolnix)
Eg: "G:\Software\MKVToolNix\mkvpropedit.exe" to wherever u want but keep the double quotes.
2. Rename the Fix.txt file to Fix.bat

Keep ONLY the files u want to fix inside a folder and run the bat by double clicking it. A cmd prompt will run and ur files are edited.
What this bat file does:
1. It edits the 1st audio track to "eng" and 2nd audio track to "jpn" (Regardless of they actually are)
2. It sets the 1st audio track as "default"
3. The last line makes a beep to let u know when the whole thing completed.

As someone who cares for little things like this too, thought I would help out ^^
Ofc, there are lots more u can do with this Mkvtoolnix (and its other parts like above), but for ur case this will suffice for now ^^

If u hv questions u can ask below. Although, u don't hv to do all this but if u don't wanna wait for simple fixes like this u can follow above steps.

Attachments