Mega - Unlimited Download / Remove Quota Daily Restriction

Discussion in 'Guidelines and Updates' started by Gurpreet_Mk, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Gurpreet_Mk

Gunner

#1 Gurpreet_Mk, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    Mk*

This is tested on android device with MEGA official app . It will work untill Mega patch it that i dont think will happening any soon -- cool And i want to share it with everyone.

1.) Download MEGA offical app and from play store.
    2.) Also Download Opera VPN (its free, *actually it's not vpn even though its says, its more like a proxy - fyi )
    3.) Start downloading what ever you want to download from Mega account.
    4.) When it says depleted/exhauted daliy limit your download will be paused.
    5.) Simply go to opera vpn app - change the region - DONE

6.) Now click on resume download button in mega app. It will start downloading.

How to confirm if it works:-

Mk* - In the notification section it will say deplete/daliy limit and progess bar for download on mega notifications will also stop- BUT it will resume the download and your files will be downloded.

To confirm if MEGA is downloading
    simply install internet speed meter and ES file explore app from play store.

*Download any internet speed meter app

1.) Speed meter will show download/upload speed in the notification area also on top.

- once the mega say that deplition quota message and you have follow the above guide (opera vpn- change region- resume downoad ) the internet speed meter will show you that internet is being used.

2.) Let confirm the size of file that your are downloading , so that we can confirm the data is being used to download mega file not by any other app.

- GO To mega download location from ES file explorer app (internal/external sd card - where you have choose to download the file )

● Check the size of file
    ● Refresh
    ■ Again check the size - guess what the size of file is increasng means that internet data that speed meter is showing is used to download your file.

Even though MEGA progress bar is stuck and keep showing that same depletion quata notificaton. Your file is downloading hence you have achieve un restricted download. NICE

* IF This Helps , Please support our animekaizoku by donating or by supporting it.

Enjoy :)

TeAm_pIRaTEZ likes this.
  2. LoliKiller

LoliKiller The Loli Who Kills
    Staff Member Team AnimeKaizoku

Good job explaining how to bypass mega on android. Awarded 30 karma.

3. MugiwaraKun

Small Detail:
    Using Opera VPN works but Opera VPN is not secure. It has many issues like:
    1. Opera VPN logs user data and stores them.
    2. Opera stores users cookies as opera is a third party application
    3. It leaks Ip address of users and the data all over the place it is supposed to encrypt.
    4. This comes from personal experience: Opera VPN is not consistent. whenever any website or browser with VPN active and come back after to use the website, we need to disable it and enable it again to continue usage. By doing that we will be reloading the entire page.

Opera VPN is not bad but i advice not to use it on a regular basis.
    a VPN is supposed to encrypt users data and make it safe for them. I know using free VPN has some disadvantages but we cant compromise on security on web. I have my fair share in using VPN's
    Hope this helps.

4. Gurpreet_Mk

Gunner

#4 Gurpreet_Mk, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    1.) There is no vpn with free of charge, provide encryption and user privacy.

You have to pay for that , as vpn provider require more network infrastructure and services to privides these services it will cost ofcourse.

2.) MK* For user who using this method please enable Don't use HTTP in mega settings under Advanced section.

(It will force and change to https in mega offical app)

But guys don't worry too much everything including you privacy is safe as MEGA sync (decryption uses encryption by default)

So if you guys are worried just enable this box as mention above BUT it is not mandatory.

Also dont use these free vpn for social media or some other hacking/crazy ideas they won't hide user ip and unencrypted data.

Mega is simply a tank all encryption so yeh.. if you know the story to KiM Dotcom "Founder of MEGA" then you know he fights for user internet freedom and his Megaupload also got taken - google it.

Enjoy :)

MugiwaraKun likes this.
  5. LoliKiller

Tbh, it works with almost any vpn. As long as the app helps you change the public ip, you can download another 5GB from MEGA again. Same with pc.

6. Gurpreet_Mk

Gunner

Yep, true that , on pc you will require some ad-based program or hide myip program with crack versions which again for average user too much hassle as sometime these crack have malware or even rookit. On phone this is not the case yet. Also a lazy person like me prefer to use handled device for download lol.

7. LoliKiller

True. But for those who like using pc can still choose pc over phone. But anyway good job writing down the whole thing. Maybe some of us might has thought about it but they were lazy to write I guess. :p

8. Gurpreet_Mk

Gunner

True that :) hopefully i will get a little bit more active feeling always lazy azz lol

rjextrix and LoliKiller like this.
  9. Kinrex

World Nobles

#9 Kinrex, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    There is a Mega Downloader PC app I use.
    This app is very easy to use and there is no restriction whatsoever.
    It is unofficial but it is designed to download multiple files from MEGA, even large files.

You can download it from the following link : Links Hidden: Login required

rjextrix likes this.
  10. nofear

World Nobles

chrome just blocked me from opening it

Kinrex likes this.
  11. Kinrex

World Nobles

Why? it works fine here.

rjextrix likes this.
  12. nofear

World Nobles