Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Missing Anime

Discussion in 'Pirates Only' started by Apognwsi, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Apognwsi

Apognwsi Araragi koyomi's Alter Ego
    World Nobles

I have many anime that are mising from the site in my HDD (around 2TB, but most of them are already uploaded in my cloud), also i have many extras, OVAs, specials etc cuz i'm collecting the full seasons and stuff. They are from others site but i can re-encode them to 10bit x265 (most of them are already are tho, i'm using Handbreak). But in the meantime they are all in a season format like tv series (with titles and not as individual seasons (using sonarr for that so i can play them on Plex). I can help to populate the site with more anime, but as i have a pretty tight schedule i'l need an open deadline to add/upload them. If that's not a problem i can help.

2. Sawada Tsunayoshi

Staff Member Head Admin

Posted in sorta wrong section i think - should tag me next time for stuff like this.

To the topic,

1. We dont re-encode - we normally try to use BD boxes and such if possible.
    2. A reencode would kill the quality and detail even further - as such, i do not see much point to it.
    3. Tell me more about this "sonarr" - sounds intriguing.
    4. We would love to have people help us out and at their pace too, but we would like to avoid re-encodes if at all possible.

We have access to resources and internet and as such sources arent the bigger issue at Kaizoku - the major issue is cpu power to keep up with demand.

Let me know how good your internet is and if you can encode from better sources.

3. Apognwsi

World Nobles

Sorry about he wrong/post section. I wasn't sure where to post it... :/

I have no problem with that, if you can provide me with the sources i can use them too.
    I have an AMD 9370 8-core CPU at 4.42GHz with 12 GB ram.
    Net speed is: (actual speed is 50Mbps DL and 5Mbps UL) dunno why the speedtest shows lower speeds. Untitled.png

#3 Apognwsi, Nov 28, 2018 at 2:56 PM
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  4. Apognwsi

World Nobles

Now about Sonarr: https://sonarr.tv/
    It's a software that you can add and track tv series. It keeps them sorted and can also download missing episodes automatically (adjustments needed). It can also mass rename and sort them per show, season, episode etc. I use it to keep track for shows that i'm watching or want to download. I can se how many episodes are there in total (including specials, air dates etc).
    Untitled1.png
    Untitled.png
    Untitled2.png

Attached Files:

#4 Apognwsi, Nov 28, 2018 at 3:06 PM
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  5. Sawada Tsunayoshi

Staff Member Head Admin

@architdate @LoliKiller you two might be interested in this

6. Sawada Tsunayoshi

Staff Member Head Admin

Apon - come to telegram and find me by username @animekaizoku