• All of Kaizoku, Kayo, and forum will undergo a planned server upgrade - during this time the forum itself will be closed for any visitor and no updates will be made to either of the websites.

Kindly do not panic when you are not able to access the board, you may join our Discord, Telegram or E-mail us in case you require and assistance. 

We don't have a specific date right now but we will keep you posted as soon as we have any.

My Encoded Anime - Janajyoti

Janajyoti

Janajyoti

Captain
List
1. Anime : Konohana Kitan dual Audio
You must be registered for see images

Nyaa :
MEGA :

2. Hunter x Hunter Phantom Rouge 2013 [Dual Audio 720p 10bit x265 BD]

3.Sword Art Online The Movie Ordinal Scale 2017 Dual audio 720p BrRip

Last edited by a moderator:
mad scientist

mad scientist

Staff member
Awards
Good encode with less than 100mb

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
Will seed this for you on our 1gbps line.

Kaneki

Kaneki

Staff member
Saiseiya
Awards
List

Naya :
MEGA :
I will add it to my seedbox

Janajyoti

Janajyoti

Captain
List

Nyaa :
MEGA :

2. Hunter x Hunter Phantom Rouge 2013 [Dual Audio 720p 10bit x265 BD]

3.Sword Art Online The Movie Ordinal Scale 2017 Dual audio 720p BrRip

Next
4. Digimon Adventure Tri Determination Part 2 2016 720p BDrip Dual Audio HEVC
You must be registered for see images attach

Nyaa :
Mega :

drew007

drew007

King D/D/D
World Nobles
Awards
  • Donator
4. Digimon Adventure Tri Determination Part 2 2016 720p BDrip Dual Audio HEVC

Nyaa :
Mega :
Thanks a lot man for this ^^ I wanted this too :D

Kaneki

Kaneki

Staff member
Saiseiya
Awards
@Janajyoti which software you use for encoding?

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
Awards
NEET Main Office
Anime :Overlord II BDrip dual Audio

Nyaa.si :
am i allowed to take a peek on this? awh... download?? hehe.. i wanna test something with dual audio.. hmm.. time to experiment.. :LOL: hoping premier reads it nicely.. :) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
Awards
NEET Main Office
nothing... :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: gonna download it and edit some text on Premier... then put them to subs.. :ROFLMAO: then make them HardSubs.. to send to somebody else DVD Player coz they said they want to watch this.... :ROFLMAO: friends are too poor to have PC..:) so they call it, improvise...!!!!:D

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
Awards
NEET Main Office
what? Hajimete no Gal has OVA? why didn't i know that? well. whatever.. download it.

LordGrim9987

LordGrim9987

Lustful Loli
Captain
Awards
Narnia
what? Hajimete no Gal has OVA? why didn't i know that? well. whatever.. download it.
There are many 1080p uncensored anime available in Nyaa, and both Animekayo and AbimeKaizoku lack uncensored anime with the exception of one or two. Why don't you upload from Nyaa, the uncensored versions of anime

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
Awards
NEET Main Office
There are many 1080p uncensored anime available in Nyaa, and both Animekayo and AbimeKaizoku lack uncensored anime with the exception of one or two. Why don't you upload from Nyaa, the uncensored versions of anime
hmmm???? since no one requested such, then they won't put it? i don't know much but its like that.. :LOL: if the request says HAJIMETE NO GAL 720p HEVC, then they'll encode the censored.. if the request says it needs to be Uncensored, then they'll do it.. :ROFLMAO::)

Marshall

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Awards
AnimeKayo
if the request says it needs to be Uncensored
It's not like that. Most of the airing shows are aired censored. Uncensored stuff is released on BluRays. An anime is released weekly. Then the anime completes and gets BD releases after a few months. If any encoder has a personal interest in the anime, they encode the BD and replace the TV/Web encode.
If somebody requests a BD of an aired anime, we would definitely do it. BD>TV afterall. Only IF Requested or an encoder's personal interest in a particular anime. :)

Unlike this usual pattern, some ongoing anime air 'censored' and 'uncensored' both at the same time. HS and Erai rip the censored shows. And the TVRips of nyaa are usually uncensored based on the stations. If the encoder wants to put in an effort, they can rip the uncensored web release and encode it. For example: Senran Kagura Shinovi Master - Tokyo Youma-hen (This anime had an uncensored release on CR along with a censored release)

And this is one such show too. I am not exactly sure what the 'uncensored' here is...
You must be registered for see images attach