• All of Kaizoku, Kayo, and forum will undergo a planned server upgrade - during this time the forum itself will be closed for any visitor and no updates will be made to either of the websites.

Kindly do not panic when you are not able to access the board, you may join our Discord, Telegram or E-mail us in case you require and assistance. 

We don't have a specific date right now but we will keep you posted as soon as we have any.

My intro

P

pl3x

Pirate
Awards
Hey guys,

my name is Daniel, 25 years old and working in the IT branch as a software developer. Started with anime when I was a little brat and somehow continued watching it since then haha :D
After I figured out what MAL was, I wanted to put everything I watched into it. But it failed because of my laziness :D

Hope we all have a good time here!

Kind Regards,
Daniel

TensaZangetsu

TensaZangetsu

Manifested Zanpakutō Spirit
Staff member
Saiseiya
Hey guys,

my name is Daniel, 25 years old and working in the IT branch as a software developer. Started with anime when I was a little brat and somehow continued watching it since then haha :D
After I figured out what MAL was, I wanted to put everything I watched into it. But it failed because of my laziness :D

Hope we all have a good time here!

Kind Regards,
Daniel
Glad to have you here.