My Solution for "Download quota exceeded for this file, so you can't download it at this time."

A

Abel Xo

Pirate
Level
Instead of downloading one episode at a time (in which case the above error annoys you), you can select at least two episodes, right-click on it, and download. It'll zip the files, and you can download that zip file. You can download it using Internet Download Manager (you can find this on torrent sites).
The little drawback for this is that you can not pause the download midway; and if something interrupts it before it finishes, you can not resume it.
Just make sure it doesn't get interrupted. Or you can download a few episodes at a time. Me, I do 5.

Hope this helps!
:giggle:

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Instead of downloading one episode at a time (in which case the above error annoys you), you can select at least two episodes, right-click on it, and download. It'll zip the files, and you can download that zip file. You can download it using Internet Download Manager (you can find this on torrent sites).
The little drawback for this is that you can not pause the download midway; and if something interrupts it before it finishes, you can not resume it.
Just make sure it doesn't get interrupted. Or you can download a few episodes at a time. Me, I do 5.

Hope this helps!
:giggle:
thnx good idea