Myanimelist

Kaneki

Staff member
World Nobles
Beli
0b
Too bad i don't have any.
same here.My HDD is my complete watchlist,favorites etc
You can make one in your free time and MAL will give you some good recommendation based on your watch list btw here's mine watchlist

Last edited by a moderator:

nofear

Staff member
World Nobles
Beli
0b
Here you go:
Do accept my request @Vedant Sahu , if you think I'm worthy enough :p

I think @Kinrex also made one after I told him about it

@sharat @aradin please visit the website and make a profile..... iirc, I asked @aradin to do this looooong back, make the profile u lazy bum!!!!

It's a great way to track all the anime you have Watched, Watching or Plan to Watch... you can also get suggestions from friends, see their lists, read reviews, rate anime, participate in discussions, etc. :)
It will only take a few minutes (to infinite, depending on the amount of anime you need to add :p), and really helped me out twice when my HDD died and I had to download all the anime that I have watched all over again.

Trust me, it's very useful, and the best part is, being able to keep see what anime your friends are watching/have watched and also look at their rating for each anime

mad scientist

Staff member
World Nobles
Beli
0b
Here you go:
Do accept my request @Vedant Sahu , if you think I'm worthy enough :p

I think @Kinrex also made one after I told him about it

@sharat @aradin please visit the website and make a profile..... iirc, I asked @aradin to do this looooong back, make the profile u lazy bum!!!!

It's a great way to track all the anime you have Watched, Watching or Plan to Watch... you can also get suggestions from friends, see their lists, read reviews, rate anime, participate in discussions, etc. :)
It will only take a few minutes (to infinite, depending on the amount of anime you need to add :p), and really helped me out twice when my HDD died and I had to download all the anime that I have watched all over again.

Trust me, it's very useful, and the best part is, being able to keep see what anime your friends are watching/have watched and also look at their rating for each anime
done It's gona take some time to update all my anime
Edit:done till 750 no