Naruto Shippuden 720p Dual Audio

U

Uzumaki

Pirate
LV

Issue : The Resolution Uploaded is 480p and is Mentioned as 720p Can u see to it That you Upload proper 720p and 1080p too Please

TheDarkLorde

TheDarkLorde

Pirate
LV

Shippuden episodes upto 153 were never released in 720p so you won't find it anywhere. 720p episodes start from ep. 154

Episodes 1 to 53 were released in 480p on a 4:3 ratio screen.

Episodes 54 to 153 were released in 480p on a 16:9 ratio screen

Episodes 154 to Last were released in 720p on a 16:9 ratio screen.

So yeah, you won't find 720p of those episodes anywhere. You may find upscaled versions of those episodes saying they're "720p" but their size would be larger and quality will improve only a little, you might not even notice it if you don't have a bigger screen. Same goes for "1080p".

If you don't want spoilers, just download episode 271 - "Road to Sakura" and see the change in quality.

U

Uzumaki

Pirate
LV

I have seen a better quality of episodes from [1 - 153] on kayoanime but as I prefer animekaizoku I requested that here , hope you pay a visit there and improve the quality if possible.

Anyway Thank you for the reply 🙂

Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Staff member
LV

I doubt that the encoders team will take their time to do a remake of an encode that is working fine. But let me ask, maybe they will. Nowadays, no one can tell what they might say..

Cierra~

U

Uzumaki

Pirate
LV

Thank you Cierra, Hope the encoders team will accept this 🙂
Can you even try requesting them for 1080p only if possible.

FullMetal

FullMetal

World Nobles
LV

Awards
I have seen a better quality of episodes from [1 - 153] on kayoanime but as I prefer animekaizoku I requested that here , hope you pay a visit there and improve the quality if possible.

Anyway Thank you for the reply 🙂
Kayoanime is just a blatant copy of a site which steals other site's encodes.

Also there is no planning to do Shippuden at the moment, pretty all sources are shit for starting episodes. Naruto USBD looks promising, so dedsec or Someone might end up doing once the complete release is out. Peace.