• All of Kaizoku, Kayo, and forum will undergo a planned server upgrade - during this time the forum itself will be closed for any visitor and no updates will be made to either of the websites.

Kindly do not panic when you are not able to access the board, you may join our Discord, Telegram or E-mail us in case you require and assistance. 

We don't have a specific date right now but we will keep you posted as soon as we have any.

New Medals System

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
So ...

Been working to make forum a little more eventful recently
And we have a new medals system

Users can view a large list of medals - see what they stand for and either request one for themselves or recommend someone for a medal.

This then goes to admin approval and after which it shows up on the selected user's profile.

At the moment the only valid medal ive added is : Pirate
Given to janajyoti

You must be registered for see images attach

What kinda more events would you guys like to see in the listing?
Note: These can be made for anything

Some Ideas maybe

• Posted X Requests
  • Got Y Requests completed
  • Has more than x threads or posts
  • Been here for more than x days
  • Has x gender
  • Has complete profile
  • Has Posted once in each forum accessible to their user
  • Has x rank in top posters
  • Won abc event
  • Reported x dead links

Basically anything
If something comes to mind, please do tell as we are looking for ideas over this.

aradin

aradin

World Nobles
I can do that, atm i have nothing to put inside the category and hence the category doesnt exist.
as you know it'll be kinda....boring if all medals can be recommended.
that's why it's good to have medals that are awarded under certain conditions if they're met ( X likes, X topics ...etc as you already suggested).

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
as you know it'll be kinda....boring if all medals can be recommended.
that's why it's good to have medals that are awarded under certain conditions if they're met ( X likes, X topics ...etc as you already suggested).
ayyy... i just dont have idea on those rn