WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
NEET Main Office
Links are actually there... Please check it again....

You must be registered for see images attach

Will move this one to Resolved if no reply within three days.. Thanks. :)

yashdsingh2004

yashdsingh2004

Pirate
Level
It was not present 1 month ago when I posted the Dead link thread.
Now it is working. Thanks

yashdsingh2004

yashdsingh2004

Pirate
Level
But now when I use GDrive link, when it gets added to my GDrive, there is no option to REMOVE. I tried even from PC. How to remove it once I have downloaded it.
Fix that problem.

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
NEET Main Office
But now when I use GDrive link, when it gets added to my GDrive, there is no option to REMOVE. I tried even from PC. How to remove it once I have downloaded it.
Fix that problem.
That's just probably on the History or Shared with Me which things there are those that are publicly shared or privately shared that are not on your GDrive but you can access them...

yashdsingh2004

yashdsingh2004

Pirate
Level
I want to remove from Shared With Me, Please tell me how to remove it as there is no option.

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
NEET Main Office
I want to remove from Shared With Me, Please tell me how to remove it as there is no option.
Why do you want to remove it? It isn't taking space...

You must be registered for see images attach

I have remove on the bottom of mine...

yashdsingh2004

yashdsingh2004

Pirate
Level
Reason is simple. I don't want it because it is unnecessary. It makes my Shared with Me unorganized.
Secondly, I didn't understood your image.
Thirdly, if you have to do something that would lead to your loss (by helping me), there is no need to help me for the time being. I will just survive.

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
NEET Main Office
Reason is simple. I don't want it because it is unnecessary. It makes my Shared with Me unorganized.
Secondly, I didn't understood your image.
Thirdly, if you have to do something that would lead to your loss (by helping me), there is no need to help me for the time being. I will just survive.
Yeah yeah. I got it... Also, I meant, "There's a "Remove" on the bottom" of the popup when I right click the file...