Don't we have this?

dedsec

dedsec

not dead yet
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
LV

Awards
Oh i see. x265. We usually don't re-encode based on codecs. In that time, we could encode another series that is not present. So i doubt this is gonna be done anytime soon.

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

Anidex :
Animekaizok site Have X264 so i request x265
It entirely depends upon the encoder in which format or encoding tool he or she want to use for the encode.We only consider requests based upon the resolution and language.
And also it is a remainder to everyone we encoder too have a life and we are not here to fulfill every wish and fancies of the users.This request is already done and is on the site if you want it in x265 please find it on the other sites.There are plenty of sites out there who claims to encode in x265 format but in truth their encode's quality and files sizes sucks in comparison to our encodes.
Also a 10 bit x264 format is better than x265 in terms of quality and takes little more space like 20 mb more in case of a 720p resolution anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

Few days back I have made my mini encodes for both Orange and Orange mirai both in 720p and 1080p.

My 1080p encode is barely takes 220 mb size for moive while 720p encode of the same is only 162mb.

Well the lowest possible size as compared to any encode out on public tracker.

Also episodes are in between 80-100mb in dual audio for 720p and for 1080p 120-130 mb per episode.

So don't forget to comment about my encode is it good for this size or not.

(I made comparison with original source didn't see any quality loss)

Janajyoti

Janajyoti

Captain
LV

Few days back I have made my mini encodes for both Orange and Orange mirai both in 720p and 1080p.

My 1080p encode is barely takes 220 mb size for moive while 720p encode of the same is only 162mb.

Well the lowest possible size as compared to any encode out on public tracker.

Also episodes are in between 80-100mb in dual audio for 720p and for 1080p 120-130 mb per episode.

So don't forget to comment about my encode is it good for this size or not.

(I made comparison with original source didn't see any quality loss)
No quality loss :-cheer3-::-cheer2-::-bled1-::-love-::-admire2-::-admire-::-lol1-::pretty-: