Original Naruto Series (1080p/720p) (dual/Dubbed)

monkey d luffy

Staff member
Saiseiya
Well we never get dual audio for remasters is bcz you have to sync the audio manually and 200ep is not a good number

monkey d luffy

Staff member
Saiseiya
yeah... good point.. .. :ROFLMAO: the staffs are probably full of request..i mean, i think there are over 100 request for encode right now and the same number also on dead links and issues.
Not only that a simple delay won't suffice, at some point it gets desync so you have to manually time them. You do that with 200 ep yeah you will become mad.
And a point noteworthy is that we are miniencodes site not a remuxer group like kametsu. We encode what others do not make own stuff.

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
Not only that a simple delay won't suffice, at some point it gets desync so you have to manually time them. You do that with 200 ep yeah you will become mad.
And a point noteworthy is that we are miniencodes site not a remuxer group like kametsu. We encode what others do not make own stuff.
:ROFLMAO: yeah.. that would be a lot... and i'm gonna be mad if i do that.. :LOL:

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
World Nobles
Hi guys, i too was looking for the original Naruto but in eng sub preferably 360p or 480p (small download sizes)
kaizoku has them.. search it ... go to this link .... :) if you search for it, it'll show the original series and the other series of naruto.... :) it's on 480p dual audio with english subs.. :)