• All of Kaizoku, Kayo, and forum will undergo a planned server upgrade - during this time the forum itself will be closed for any visitor and no updates will be made to either of the websites.

Kindly do not panic when you are not able to access the board, you may join our Discord, Telegram or E-mail us in case you require and assistance. 

We don't have a specific date right now but we will keep you posted as soon as we have any.

Original Naruto Series (1080p/720p) (dual/Dubbed)

J

jakpliskin

Pirate
Awards
Sorry for that I should have read over what I typed b4 I submitted um yeah I've been finding 720p upscales from dvd to 720p the problem is that the character outline sometimes disappears lol I'm hoping for the 1080p release of the 1st 7 seasons to 154 cause that be freaking awesome

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
Sorry for that I should have read over what I typed b4 I submitted um yeah I've been finding 720p upscales from dvd to 720p the problem is that the character outline sometimes disappears lol I'm hoping for the 1080p release of the 1st 7 seasons to 154 cause that be freaking awesome
Upscales on first seasons on naruto maybe an issue as it ownt look good, ideally - we avoid upscales being a mini encode group.

I think naruto exists in 480p afaik, upscaling it to 1080p sounds like an evil thing to do.

Note: you posted this in discussions thread, so this isnt an encode request at all - this is now a discussion thread.

dedsec

dedsec

not dead yet
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
Awards
  • Unspecified
to anyone who thinks upscales are a good idea, check this:

tell me which one looks better? 1080p or 540p?
the fact that you can rescale a video to half of its resolution without any loss in quality
just shows how pointless upscaling is even if its done by a studio and labeled as a 'remaster'

anime often looks best at its production resolution
and the 540p encode actually fixes the broken lines if you look at it

death note is the same case and we're gonna be posting a 540p verison of it soon
because literally every death note encode out there that isnt 540p is horseshit because the 'remaster' destroyed it