DashWatson

DashWatson

Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
LV

You must be registered for see images

MAL Link:
Source:
Encode details: Please encode this in 1080p HEVC (x265) from a BD source, single Japanese or dual-audio (whatever's available), English subbed. No need to hurry. I can wait a week or two (or three) if needed, as long as it eventually gets done. Thanks for your hard work...

DashWatson

DashWatson

Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
LV

Actually, I've decided to encode movies I've requested myself. Also, I won't request movies in future if possible. I can encode the movies as they take less bandwidth and time. But my laptop is old and doesn't have enough power to encode series quickly, that's why I'll only request series in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
DhruboZ

DhruboZ

World Wielder
Captain
LV

Actually, I've decided to encode movies I've requested myself. Also, I won't request movies in future if possible. I can encode the movies as they take less bandwidth and time. But my laptop is old and doesn't have enough power to encode series quickly, that's why I'll only request serious in the future.
Okey delete the post

DhruboZ

DhruboZ

World Wielder
Captain
LV

You must be registered for see images

MAL Link:
Source:
Encode details: Please encode this in 1080p HEVC (x265) from a BD source, single Japanese or dual-audio (whatever's available), English subbed. No need to hurry. I can wait a week or two (or three) if needed, as long as it eventually gets done. Thanks for your hard work...
Here is the anime