:
Pichu to Pikachu :

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

@Janajyoti
I am taking this request as you mentioned me in a post to take your request.
I am downloading the source file and will try to upload the movie by next week.

(P.S. Downloaded the source file last night but I will start encoding it next week gotta complete some other pending requests first.):cool::):rolleyes:

I am going to upload this short movie tomorrow.
Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

Why Complete tag anime not post site ?
Because I cannot upload anything right now as there is an issue with our servers and Also I will post this short movie with other pokemon movies next week.
bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

Hey @Janajyoti and @Natsukuroko
Here he is the link for the movie

(P.S.I finished this movie last month but I as explained earlier I wanted to post it with other Pokemon movies.So today I will upload them too.)

Cheeerzy!

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

I am waiting rest of them
Site is under maintenance for the past two days and also we are making lot of changes to it too.So I guess it will take some time and by the way do you know how many Pokemon movies are there?21 till to this date excluding short movies ,buddy you need to have patience and by the way do you even watch encodes that are posted by encoders because you are always requesting animes here everyday.Thank god request section is closed for now because you guys have no idea how much workloads your request increases for encoders.
we are always busy encoding ongoing animes in 480p,720p and 1080p resolution that too along with Eng sub and dub versions to.

Cheerzy!

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

I am waiting rest of them
Also why you are always using wrong Sentences.Like you said"I am waiting rest of them' it should be "I am waiting for the rest of them"
Also this site is made by people who loves animes for the people who the people who loves watching animes. So if you make a request don't think we are under any obligation to fulfill your request(it depends whether we have the time for it or not) than the other members who are requesting here.Right now I have my hands full with 12 requests.It takes lot of time to find the right source files and settings to encode.
So have patience and wait for your anime to be posted or else simply find them on other sites that post crap encodes in large size.

Bye

Janajyoti

Janajyoti

Captain
LV

Site is under maintenance for the past two days and also we are making lot of changes to it too.So I guess it will take some time and by the way do you know how many Pokemon movies are there?21 till to this date excluding short movies ,buddy you need to have patience and by the way do you even watch encodes that are posted by encoders because you are always requesting animes here everyday.Thank god request section is closed for now because you guys have no idea how much workloads your request increases for encoders.
we are always busy encoding ongoing animes in 480p,720p and 1080p resolution that too along with Eng sub and dub versions to.

Cheerzy!
Also why you are always using wrong Sentences.Like you said"I am waiting rest of them' it should be "I am waiting for the rest of them"
Also this site is made by people who loves animes for the people who the people who loves watching animes. So if you make a request don't think we are under any obligation to fulfill your request(it depends whether we have the time for it or not) than the other members who are requesting here.Right now I have my hands full with 12 requests.It takes lot of time to find the right source files and settings to encode.
So have patience and wait for your anime to be posted or else simply find them on other sites that post crap encodes in large size.

Bye
I know all encoder are busy at the moment so take you time. Also you say i always requesting animes here, but i request when new or good anime source are available.

Holy Divine

Holy Divine

GOLDEN PALADIN
Captain
LV

Okay thanks buddy for understanding.It takes time to produce quality encodes and if members become impatient then I really can't help it.
We encoders take time to make good encodes in small size without losing quality.Any ways check the site I have uploaded all Pokemon movies.

Cheerzy