• All of Kaizoku, Kayo, and forum will undergo a planned server upgrade - during this time the forum itself will be closed for any visitor and no updates will be made to either of the websites.

Kindly do not panic when you are not able to access the board, you may join our Discord, Telegram or E-mail us in case you require and assistance. 

We don't have a specific date right now but we will keep you posted as soon as we have any.

Other pop up = download concerns

bellshime

bellshime

Cook
Awards
I am unsure if downloading from the animekaizoku site is still safe. It used to be I could download no problem but lately I get a VPN popup message saying it is unsafe to download without VPN. Any clue on why this is happening or is it just a scare ad of some type? the pop up occurred a few days ago. I apologize if this is not the place to ask about this or if I should be saying anything at all. I am unsure if it was safe to PM an admin about this but again I am unsure if it would have been ok to even do that. just so you all know I am in the US

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Awards
I am unsure if downloading from the animekaizoku site is still safe. It used to be I could download no problem but lately I get a VPN popup message saying it is unsafe to download without VPN. Any clue on why this is happening or is it just a scare ad of some type? the pop up occurred a few days ago. I apologize if this is not the place to ask about this or if I should be saying anything at all. I am unsure if it was safe to PM an admin about this but again I am unsure if it would have been ok to even do that. just so you all know I am in the US
We did try a vpn "banner" ad a few days back - it was very well paid but we didnt make any sales and got zip, we removed the advert when the provider sent updated advert which said one can be fined for "anime downloads" instead of "torrent downloads".

I removed it entirely a few days back,
As for what popups throw - we have almost no control over it, but im sure as hell that NO VPN is required to download from Kaizoku or Kayo, we serve clean setup thats safe for any country as of now.

Last edited:
bellshime

bellshime

Cook
Awards
I thank you so kindly and much for the quick answer. Keep up the good work :)(y)