Regarding Infinite Dendrogan

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Since I have watched most of the nee shows of 2020 that suit my tastes, I have finally reached Infinite Dendrogan. But I'm wary of watching another fantasy game genre which may very well likely turn out to be generic cheat power harem. So, those who have watched it, any opinions? Is it worth the time? I have seen that the MAL ratings aren't that good for this one.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
@WhenMarkers you may know since ur basically an anime encyclopedia πŸ˜„

Cierra Kobayoshi

Cierra Kobayoshi

Surgeon
Level
Fushimi-ku
[No offense, I don't mean to be rude] Why don't give it a shot/try it out? All I can say at the moment is, that the voice actors and the whole art style is quite nice, storywise... I mean I heard the hype about it, so it doesn't seem to be that bad, but... it might have a bit of generic in it.

Waiting for other opinions too, since I'm that sort of watcher who waits until the whole series is published. But ID is definitely on my ToWatch-list.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
[No offense, I don't mean to be rude] Why don't give it a shot/try it out? All I can say at the moment is, that the voice actors and the whole art style is quite nice, storywise... I mean I heard the hype about it, so it doesn't seem to be that bad, but... it might have a bit of generic in it.

Waiting for other opinions too, since I'm that sort of watcher who waits until the whole series is published. But ID is definitely on my ToWatch-list.
I'm so the type who waits for the whole season to complete, thrn watch

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

βš” Secretary of Time βš”
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
NEET Main Office
@WhenMarkers you may know since ur basically an anime encyclopedia πŸ˜„
Basically, 7/10

😁 Where anything below 5 fails and everything above it passes... Also, careful for confusing shows like this Summer Season's Shironeko Project πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
Basically, 7/10

😁 Where anything below 5 fails and everything above it passes
Well, that's pretty straightforward XDD

Will give it a try then ^^ (which means it just got bumped a little higher in my watch list XD)

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
NEET Main Office
Well, that's pretty straightforward XDD

Will give it a try then ^^ (which means it just got bumped a little higher in my watch list XD)
Here in the Philippines, 75% grade is a passing grade... That's how I rate things usually... Anything below it is a FAILED.

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

Staff member
Curator
Level
Awards
NEET Main Office
wow so late reply
r u on another anime marathon? @WhenMarkers
My readlist just keeps on getting longer and longer... Lend me your brains to help me finish them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just 7 series more to read !!!! Oh... They're about 4000 chapters overall... Just the last 7 series... 🀣🀣🀣

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
My readlist just keeps on getting longer and longer... Lend me your brains to help me finish them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just 7 series more to read !!!! Oh... They're about 4000 chapters overall... Just the last 7 series... 🀣🀣🀣
what r u reading currently? what light novel?

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
@WhenMarkers btw hv u watched Ousama Game and Game of Laplace? Are they good?