Spriggan says hello

Hi, Animekaizoku! Your releases are so fine and your boards so friendly, I had to register. ^^

You're so good you left me no choice. ;D

On a sidenote while I was registering today and choosing an avatar (I opted for "Yu Ominae" from Spriggan) I discovered that:

a TV series about Spriggan - awesome 1998 animated movie- was annouced a few months ago. So you can imagine my suprise. (Actually I'm in awe ^^).

Anyways I'm so happy to be here. I love you all and wish you a nice day. :D

drew007

King D/D/D
World Nobles
Hi, Animekaizoku! Your releases are so fine and your boards so friendly, I had to register. ^^

On a sidenote while I was registering today and choosing an avatar (I opted for "Yu Ominae" from Spriggan) I discovered that:

a TV series about Spriggan - awesome 1998 animated movie- was annouced a few months ago. So you can imagine my suprise. (Actually I'm in awe ^^).

Welcome and glad to hv u here ^^ Reminds me of when I joined (it was something similar :p)

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin

Send Noods

TensaZangetsu

Manifested Zanpakutō Spirit
Staff member
Saiseiya

Hi there,
Glad to have you.Make yourself comfortable.