The Twelve Kingdoms 1080p Dual Audio

Shinji Icardi

Shinji Icardi

Pirate
Awards
The Twelve Kingdoms had a Blu-Ray re-release by Discotek earlier this year so I was wondering if it were possible to have it in 1080 (or at least 720). The current version is only 480.

Marshall

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Awards
AnimeKayo
Blu-Ray re-release by Discotek earlier this year
I was just searching around now, and Discotek did re-release a BluRay for this anime but I don't see anything different in it. Seems like a normal bluray release after it has been licensed by Discotek.
Well, there is no rip of the new BluRay though (atleast not on the places I have access to).
So I will be using the old JP Bluray releases with english audio and subs from other releases.

Shinji Icardi

Shinji Icardi

Pirate
Awards
I was just searching around now, and Discotek did re-release a BluRay for this anime but I don't see anything different in it. Seems like a normal bluray release after it has been licensed by Discotek.
Well, there is no rip of the new BluRay though (atleast not on the places I have access to).
So I will be using the old JP Bluray releases with english audio and subs from other releases.
That would work just as well. You are right, it's just a re-release since the older one went out of print, nothing new in it.

Marshall

Marshall

Staff member
AnimeKayo Staff
Awards
AnimeKayo
Completed the request.
Enjoy the show. Though it wasn't to my taste.

Shinji Icardi

Shinji Icardi

Pirate
Awards
Completed the request.
Enjoy the show. Though it wasn't to my taste.
Hey this is excellent, great work! Looks noticeably better than the DVDs. Can finally show this to all those friends of mine who refuse to watch 480p animation or 'old' anime in general.

Hmm, I can certainly understand people not being too crazy about it given how woefully incomplete it is.