Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
LV

dmnstf copies which we mostly already have
animemout is eh
tosho provides torrents which we dont prefer to directly promote as some new users may get themselves fined
snahpit requires logins and the design is cancer.
the anime pack looks nice but again
> is a copy of encodes posted on public link - while i cant stop you from posting it, authorities will ban that link and you may lose content if you so publicly post it around.
> mega limits are ;A;

hence we already provide a donator access of the content

Last edited:
Ripped_potato

Ripped_potato

Pirate
LV

The one i use are :
1.Animekaizoku
2.Animekayo
3.Pleximum (some times)

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
LV

Better remove that mega link from public display. Some stupid will bookmark it and you will lose ur collection.
Also how did you imported 1 tb+ anime into 1 account ?? On registration Mega gives a 50 GB free space which later gets reduced to 15 GB after 1 month ???
Create mega acc
Go Pro
Dump content
Wait for pro to expire
Content wont delete and free storage will be maxed out - still retaining your content.

Cons: You cant add more stuff until you upgrade.

aradin

aradin

World Nobles
LV

Well I'm not talking abt sites. But gdrive, Mega & those personal direct servers in particular that u might have or haven't seen for searching shows (like Index of showname 720p like this).
I used to make folders of Bookmarks instead of importing the files to my acct and I had two rows full of them. But literally not even 1 link remained alive at that time, either deleted or changed. And I can't believe coincidences happens 50 or 60 times in weeks.

I know u are not an agent or something but still do u trust Internet that much :confused:. Try disabling all adblocks, pop-up blocker and don't use any vpn for a few week & search something related to health issues and medicines or anything and wait for the magic to happen.
You will get advertisements to ur issues in bulk through ads and whatnot.

I simply copy paste the link on sticky notes. I don't have any proof or somethin but even there is 0.00001% chance if this might be happening why ruin someone's collection. I know how that feels :cry:. Just gave him a heads up, that's all.

bro everything u said is true

except the bookmarks ,remember that there are other people who access that link, whether you put it in your bookmark or not, which (may) lead

to getting the link deleted, since the link itself is in the public-eye (of course Dmca gets wind of it).

Y

yaya_ikuto

Pirate
LV

mh for torrents nyaatorrents, for direct download chauthanh, anime-sharing, animeraws and vnsharing upss i forgot animencodes
and mostly XD animekaizoku and animekayo

Last edited: