What wil happen if animekaizoku also starts getting copyrighted

D

Datweebsenapi

World Nobles
Level
Awards
so i think everyone would like to know from the admins what they might do if something happens to kaizoku and kayo like what happened to kissanime. would they start a new site or give up the site? curious as to what might be coming theyre way. i hope it doesnt happen but well here we are

mrNumb22

mrNumb22

Pirate
Level
lets just hope that this site still in hidden. theres still a lot of public site anime's stream in the wild that been index by google search.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
lets just hope that this site still in hidden. theres still a lot of public site anime's stream in the wild that been index by google search.
kissanime, kissmanga, nyaa, etc. r extremely popular and famous; so they're easy targets; as for kaizoku and kayo, unless someone purposely reports them, chances r less that they'll be taken down, since these r comparatively less well known

D

Datweebsenapi

World Nobles
Level
Awards
lets hope nothing happens to this site. it is much more amazing than kiss was i think, at least for downloads. that would truly be a sad day

Kratos_Mk

Kratos_Mk

Gunner
Level
One way would be to remove form the google search index and use Privacy based search engine like Duckduckgo to index anime websites. Or TOR ( Dark web ) for most users it just a hassles, slower connection speed but if this get worst then in near future, it will be the only option.

Covid19 has a huge impact on the Japanese economy, it was set back to what is once was in 2008 or even lower. Free anime sites have cost billions of dollars loss, now Japanese official taking copyright measures to stop further loss, since more people are now using online services ( work, home entertainment , and of course increase in anime demand ) whereas, anime ,and manga creators were paid less for the past many years ,thus all factors have contributed ,and led to this current situation.

xpsychosamuraix

xpsychosamuraix

World Nobles
Level
Awards
Kaizoku and kayo from what i know don't host anything copyright infringing only links to things and i don't think that's much of an issue

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Kaizoku and kayo from what i know don't host anything copyright infringing only links to things and i don't think that's much of an issue
say what???!!!! lol
did u even understand what they meant by copyright and hiw these sites work?🤣🤣🤣

aradin

aradin

World Nobles
Level
Awards
Best_Place_In_The_World!
One way would be to remove form the google search index and use Privacy based search engine like Duckduckgo to index anime websites. Or TOR ( Dark web ) for most users it just a hassles, slower connection speed but if this get worst then in near future, it will be the only option.
i've noticed many Websites that r adopting this method of Archiving their Material as Zip or Rar files (sometimes with password),& as far as i know that most cloud storages check a file's hash to tell whether the file is on the copyright list(?) or not, so 'Zipping' may be the workaround for DMCA <currently that is>.

well there is one thing for sure about this method, and that it is a Pain in the ass.