• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Z0rua

Z0rua

Cook
I'm quite new here and was wondering where the majority of the guys here are coming from. I already noticed there are quite a lot guys here are from India (or at least seem to be) but I'm also quite curious about the rest.

Those votes should be private (if I managed to configre it correctly :rolleyes:) and I took some really coarse options in case you don't want to be too specific.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Seems like most staff members are from India.
A friend of mine is doing some work & travel in Canada rn and he told me that everyone there is just super nice, even if you might not put maple syrup on everything ;)

You guys really make me want to travel a lot more, I've never managed to leave Europe :(
You never left Europe.😒 And I never left my state ( Assam, India), forget about a foreign country or continent.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
You guys are doing a good job in encoding anime in small size , considering the daily data limit of Jio is low ( mine 2GB/day), and most Indians can't afford or have access to fibre connection. Never thought that there existed an Indian anime site until I saw some hindi dubbed anime in Kaizoku ( was it?🤔), considering the plight of anime in India, especially in the North-Eastern states( most here can't differentiate between anime and Indian cartoon like Chota Bheem 😅), and also good job with making the pirated versions of the games (those are really expensive on steam and I can't afford with my pocket money), although they could've been compressed more so that I wouldn't have to wait 6 or more days to download 1 game, due to Jio daily limit. Anyway, thanks for all your good work for the betterment of the anime community, I'll donate if I accumulate enough from my pocket money. Hope that anime becomes very popular in India like in America and Europe, so that I won't be mocked by my sister saying I'm watching cartoon.

Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi

Vongola Decimo
Staff member
Head Admin
Level
You guys are doing a good job in encoding anime in small size , considering the daily data limit of Jio is low ( mine 2GB/day), and most Indians can't afford or have access to fibre connection. Never thought that there existed an Indian anime site until I saw some hindi dubbed anime in Kaizoku ( was it?🤔), considering the plight of anime in India, especially in the North-Eastern states( most here can't differentiate between anime and Indian cartoon like Chota Bheem 😅), and also good job with making the pirated versions of the games (those are really expensive on steam and I can't afford with my pocket money), although they could've been compressed more so that I wouldn't have to wait 6 or more days to download 1 game, due to Jio daily limit. Anyway, thanks for all your good work for the betterment of the anime community, I'll donate if I accumulate enough from my pocket money. Hope that anime becomes very popular in India like in America and Europe, so that I won't be mocked by my sister saying I'm watching cartoon.
Kaizoku aint indian tho
Just an encoder wanted to post it in hindi - and he did.

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
Level
Awards
Narnia
Oh I thought it was Indian considering the admin and most of the staff here are Indian

Weissman305

Weissman305

Targaryen House
World Nobles
Level
Awards
Ohio
I am of hispanic descends, but grew up in the United States. Blessed to speak two languages, however cursed to live here.