Which anime are you watching this season? Summer 2019

monkey d luffy

monkey d luffy

Staff member
Curator
LV

this anime has quite the fan following huh. looks like hardcore ecchi to me and sadly im not a fan.
Nah it's not actually. May be give it a try.
As for me I started watching dumbbell, fireforce, dr.stone. dumbbell is you know for research purposes as for dr.stone I am disappointed, 1st ep was poorly done maybe I will give a 2nd episode treatment and see how it goes.
Fireforce ah this one caught my eye actually. Absolutely fantastic visuals and story also seems quite dark and good. Lostyears have taken this up and with SCY doing the encoding, video looks super crisp and nice. They are even doing some OTL.

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
LV

Awards
NEET Main Office
lol i was actually gonna check out dumbells and tejina senapi.
purely for *ahem* research purposes. you know memes and stuff.
hmm?? research? Dumbells are on the side of a funny.. but Tejina Senpai is uhhh.. lacking humor? or was it me who lacks it..?
@SHINIGAMI_KIRA apparently seems to hate it, i'll give it a shot.
i usually 'dont like' (read: hate) isekai but there are some exceptions every now and then. like re zero, konosuba (best), slime and shieldbro.
hmm. it was actually intense in it's first episode .. haha
sad to see this masterpiece got netflix-ed. its a netflix exclusive and it wont be simulcast on crunchy/funi.
which basically means no subs. i hope some fansub group subs this but there's no news so far.
:cry: i hope some fansub group does it too...
this anime has quite the fan following huh. looks like hardcore ecchi to me and sadly im not a fan.
give it a shot if you want some adventure with a "plus ultra"-like actions.. :) start it from Season 1.. :)

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
LV

Awards
NEET Main Office
also, all i've drop is still on my download list.. coz after all it's episodes are done airing, imma marathon it to find why it's absolutely boring :ROFLMAO: you can be rest assured that i am downloading every anime that will air this season.. xD it's also the same as the past six seasons.. never missed one anime.. and got so many disappointments.. :LOL: haha

*no need subs for me* as long as i can see and hear them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hoping Teasing Takagi-san 2 will live up it's reputation <3

dedsec

dedsec

not dead yet
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
LV

Awards
maybe I will give a 2nd episode treatment and see how it goes
i am now on the middle of dropping Dr. Stone or not... coz EP2 disappoints me
i think you guys should watch it till episode 6 at least. or you can hold off for a few weeks and binge when its out.
They are even doing some OTL.
yeah they're sure taking their sweet time. give them anything which requires actual translation and lostyears slows down.
I'm very interested to see how LostYears will translate Arthur's "Kishi Ou" (Knight King) wordplay from episode 02 in their subs.
*no need subs for me* as long as i can see and hear them
lol. i hear asakura is gonna be subbing it.
[NeSubs] Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 - Episode 1 (English Softsub)[V2] :: Nyaa
these subs are.. watchable but kinda bad tbh.

monkey d luffy

monkey d luffy

Staff member
Curator
LV

yeah they're sure taking their sweet time. give them anything which requires actual translation and lostyears slows down.
I'm very interested to see how LostYears will translate Arthur's "Kishi Ou" (Knight King) wordplay from episode 02 in their subs.
Yeah but quality content takes time. Kbaraka and freeka are working on TS, Dkill11 is working on kfx. They have a full blown team of 8 people working on it so it should be quick release, mostly it would come on monday. They are waiting for the Dkill11 kfx and his laptop broke so it's gonna take some time but they are doing other ep meanwhile.

lol. i hear asakura is gonna be subbing it.
Yes Asakura is working on it, should be out soonTM

dedsec

dedsec

not dead yet
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
LV

Awards
They have a full blown team of 8 people working on it
wew nice!
i asked around before the season started and was told that nobody was interested in working on this.
surprise project or not, it's gonna be amazing.
Where do you even get this information?
probably from their discord
unlike ours, other groups' discord servers are pretty active
we are more hooked to telegram

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
LV

Awards
NEET Main Office
yep.. more on telegram.. i tried to add dedsec-sama on telegram but unfortunately i can't :ROFLMAO:

Spriggan

Spriggan

Cook
LV

Just watched the official trailer of Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac (Netflix / ONA / 12 Ep / 2019)

You must be registered for see medias

Judging by the trailer this upcoming remake has already the words "Big Fail" written all over it.

Sherry on the cake, the producters decided to turn Shun - Ikki’s brother – into a woman. Granted Shun was effeminated and had a pink armor, but still! Here is their poor excuse of an argument:

"But thirty years ago, a group of guys battling to save the world with no girls around was no big deal. That was the default then. Today the world has changed. Guys and girls working side-by-side is the default. We’re USED to seeing it. Right or wrong, the audience could interpret an all-male team as us trying to make a STATEMENT about something"

Source

What a load of nonsense. Plain and simple. By the way, just take a look at the Like/Unlike ratio of this official youtube trailer:

I see I’m not the only one who’s turned off. I’m NOT watching this. ^^

Also breaking news about the Akira Live Action Movie (not the anime in space I was talking above) :

it has been delayed indefinitely! Sigh. This project is cursed or something, ‘cos this is the 2d time this project goes down the drain.

Last edited:
dedsec

dedsec

not dead yet
Staff member
Team AnimeKaizoku
LV

Awards
i tried to add dedsec-sama on telegram but unfortunately i can't
hm? you know my username right?

"But thirty years ago, a group of guys battling to save the world with no girls around was no big deal. That was the default then. Today the world has changed. Guys and girls working side-by-side is the default. We’re USED to seeing it. Right or wrong, the audience could interpret an all-male team as us trying to make a STATEMENT about something"
lmao. its bad cgi so i'm automatically not watching it.
netflix started it right with shows like B the beginning but everything with their label these days is full cgi.
it has been delayed indefinitely!
yikes. it won't hold a candle to the original anyway. it happened with GITS and it will be the same with Akira.

Spriggan

Spriggan

Cook
LV

...lmao. its bad cgi so i'm automatically not watching it.
netflix started it right with shows like B the beginning but everything with their label these days is full cgi.

Pretty much yeah. These CGI are appaling. That and the way they decided to change characters and their origins (like how Seiya became a Knight for instance) is bad news.

...yikes. it won't hold a candle to the original anyway. it happened with GITS and it will be the same with Akira.

Funny you mention that. I was thinking about "Ghost in The Shell Live" too, while I was posting this. ^^

However I really liked "Gunnm Live" (aka Battle Angel Alita). It was a pleasant watch.

Edit: Holy F***! Horrible news! Kyoto Animation Studio (Violet Evergarden, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,...) has just been attacked! 26 People dead:

Last edited:
Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
LV

Awards
Narnia
wtf!!!!! noooooo

Edit: Holy F***! Horrible news! Kyoto Animation Studio (Violet Evergarden, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,...) has just been attacked! 26 People dead:

[/QUOTE]

WhenMarkers

WhenMarkers

⚔ Secretary of Time ⚔
Staff member
Curator
LV

Awards
NEET Main Office
wtf!!!!! noooooo
yep. a very sad news of today.. hoping none of the announced series get's delayed. :cry:

dedsec-sama.. asakura just release some subs for Teasing Master Takagi-san..
i wonder who will be doing this series here?