Weissman305

Weissman305

Targaryen House
World Nobles
LV

Awards
Ohio
Assasination Classroom Season 3! 😎
I wish. I am now watching Black Clover and currently at episode 54, Dr. Stone is looking pretty good as well although not sure how the story will progress to keep it entertaining. And I'm also looking forward to catching up with One Piece, hence I haven't watched since Dressrosa arc.

SUSMITA - DEKU

SUSMITA - DEKU

Civilian
LV

Things are pretty heated up this summer with Fire Force, which is the anime that I'm most hyped for this season, but there are a lot of worthy contenders. With the medieval epic Vinland Saga and the fast forward science lesson that is Dr. Stone, it's honestly very difficult to choose-- but why should you? Tell us what you're watching this season and what you're most hyped for and why? We may end up discovering some hidden gems!

As for Fire Force, I'm in it for the animation (and that absolute banger of an OP). There's a lot of Studio SHAFT blood flowing through this David Production anime and I'm a huge fan of SHAFT, or I was at least. I've heard that the story isn't all that great in the manga (haven't actually read it, though) but that's definitely something that can be improved upon in the anime adaptation. Fingers Crossed!

The other anime I'm hyped about is Dr. Stone. I've read the manga for this one. Story wise it's really good but I kinda feel that TMS entertainment isn't doing it justice in terms of animation. We'll just have to watch more to see how that goes. My biggest concern is that it's 24 episodes, which will cover almost the entire content of the currently released manga, till the end of 'Stone Wars' except for the last ~15 chapters. So i guess no sequels for the next couple of years.

Sadly I can't get to encode everything I watch but I do feel lucky that I'm doing Fire Force this season. I am also doing (and will likely be watching) O Maidens in Your Savage Season, which I honestly don't have any idea about (or maybe I do but I don't wanna think about it) but I know there are some very talented people working on it. Mari Okada (Maquia and Anohana) and Masahiro Ando (Sword of the Stranger and Fullmetal Alchemist). Anything these guys work on, I'll be there to check it out.

What. About. You?
My hero academia season 5 , tokyo revengers and hunter x hunter

Weissman305

Weissman305

Targaryen House
World Nobles
LV

Awards
Ohio
I'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter S5 and That time I was reincarnated as a slime latest season. I am hooked with both these anime but I think Hunter x Hunter will disappoint me since I've heard it doesn't quite have an ending and it has been in hiatus for 1,000+ days.